Gujarat SET Result 2018, Steps to Check Gujarat Set or GSET Result 2018
GUJARAT SET Result 2018 or GSET Result 2018– The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is responsible for conducting the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GUJARAT SET) for recruitment of Assistant Professors in university or colleges or State Government of Gujarat State. The exam for GUJARAT SET 2018 was conducted on August, 2018. The exam conducting body has however not given any date for the GUJARAT SET 2018 Result. Since the GUJARAT SET 2018 Answer Key has been released, based on the objections filed by the applicant, a final answer key will be released. The GUJARAT SET exam result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys and no grievances with regards to answering key(s) will be entertained henceforth. Applicants can check more information about GUJARAT SET Result 2018 from the article below.
GUJARAT SET Result 2018
The exam conducting body states that the selection of the applicants for Assistant Professor will be done only if they obtain minimum qualifying marks in Gujarat SET 2018. The date for declaration of the GUJARAT SET exam result is not yet available, however, the applicants will be notified and the same will be updated in the table below.
|Date of exam||August, 2018|
|GUJARAT SET 2018 Result declaration date||To be notified|
Get GUJARAT SET Result Here: The result for GUJARAT SET 2018 will be uploaded online at the website, gujaratset.ac.in
How to Check the GUJARAT SET 2018 Result
Applicants who appeared in the GUJARAT SET 2018 can check their result by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page to check the GUJARAT SET exam result.
- The result may be available in pdf format or applicants may have to enter their login credentials like Registration Number and Date of Birth in order to check the result.
- If the result is available in pdf format it shall consist of data of the total number of applicants who were present for the exam and number of applicants who have successfully qualified, percentage result and the Roll Number list of the applicants who have been provisionally qualified the 12thGujarat State Eligibility Test (GUJARAT SET).
GUJARAT SET Passing Criteria 2018
Amongst the applicants appearing in all the three papers, top 6% of the appearing applicants and who secure at least 40% of aggregate marks for applicants belonging to General Category and at least 35% of aggregate marks for SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non Creamy Layer), and PWD category applicants will be the qualifier for recruitment of Assistant Professor.
GUJARAT SET 2018 Cut off
The applicants have to obtain the following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III as given here.
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50 %)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer) / SC / ST / PH / VH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40 %)|
After the declaration of GUJARAT SET Result 2018
- After the announcement of the GUJARAT SET 2018 Result, the applicants who will qualify the GUJARAT SET 2018 will have to submit a copy of Bank Challan along with the printout of online Application Form, Original Hall Ticket and other certificates at the time of document verification at Gujarat State Eligibility test office, Vadodara.
- GUJARAT SET Agency shall not issue any mark sheet to qualified / not-qualified applicants. However, the qualifying applicants can obtain the certificate only on verification of the Eligibility Documents immediately after the declaration of the result of the GUJARAT SET Examination.
If any applicant having query regarding Gujarat Set Result 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.