Gujarat SET Exam Pattern 2018 or GSET Exam Pattern 2018, Syllabus
Gujarat SET Exam Pattern 2018 and GUJARAT SET Syllabus 2018 is given here. GUJARAT SET Exam Pattern is helpful for the applicants preparing for the upcoming Gujarat SET examination. GUJARAT SET Syllabus gives idea about the topics which are important for preparation. Details of all the papers, total marks and number of question are given for GUJARAT SET Examination.
Gujarat SET Exam Pattern 2018
GUJARAT SET Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question|
|I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted|
|II||100||50 questions all are compulsory|
|III||150||75 questions all are compulsory|
- GUJARAT SET Paper I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the applicant. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the applicant. Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the applicant would be required to answer any 50. In the event of the applicant attempting more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the applicant would be evaluated.
- GUJARAT SET Paper II shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the applicant. Each question will carry 2 marks
- GUJARAT SET Paper III will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the applicant. Each question will carry 2 marks.
There is No Negative Marking.
Applicants are required to appear in all three papers. A applicant who does not appear in Paper I and II will not be permitted to appear in Paper III.
The questions in all three papers will appear both in Gujarati and English versions (except for languages and science subjects). In case of any discrepancy in Gujarati and English version of questions in Paper I, II and III, the English Version should be taken as final.
GSET 2018 Syllabus
Applicants those who appear for state level eligibility test can also appear in CSIR NET or UGC NET.
In view of that, state agency has kept Gujarat SET Syllabus same as UGC / CSIR NET. Thus it is easier for the applicants to prepare for GSET (Gujarat State Eligibility Test).
Even if any applicant do not know the syllabus for UGC / CSIR NET, then you can download the same from the official website i.e. www.gujaratset.ac.in.
Go via complete syllabus and prepare for GSET. Mainly focus on preparing theory and also solve MCQ (multiple choice questions) alongside.
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Political Science
- Library and Information Sciences
- Computer Science and Applications
- Physical Education
- Home Science
There are total 23 subjects. Three subjects were added in that of last time GSET. Applicants should particularly select subject eligible for only.
Subject Code – Subject Name:-
- 01 Mathematical Science
- 02 Physical Science
- 03 Chemical Science
- 04 Life Science
- 05 Hindi
- 06 Gujarati
- 07 Sanskrit
- 08 History
- 09 Sociology
- 10 Economics
- 11 Political Science
- 12 English
- 13 Education
- 14 Psychology
- 15 Library and Information Sciences
- 16 Law
- 17 Commerce
- 18 Management
- 19 Computer Science and Applications
- 20 Physical Education
- 21 Philosophy
- 22 Home Science
- 23 Geography
For Science Subjects i.e. Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences & Life Sciences, the syllabus is similar to CSIR-NET. However the examination Pattern is similar to UGC-NET, described above.
If any applicant having query regarding Gujarat SET Exam Pattern 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.