GPAT 2018 Result, Merit List, Steps to check GPAT 2018 Result, Score Card
Result for GPAT 2018 is going to declare soon after the GPAT examination will be conducted. GPAT score and GPAT 2018 Result is considered by all AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved Institutions/ Departments and Constituent Colleges. In the field of Pharmacy, scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance. Applicants those who are willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year of 2018-2019, can check all details about GPAT 2018 Result here in this article.
GPAT 2018 Result: Important Dates
Here, we provide tentative dates for GPAT 2018 result
|Announcement of the Results||2nd week of February, 2018|
|Downloading of Score Cards||2nd week of February, 2018|
GPAT 2018 Result
- Examination results for GPAT 2018 will be released in 3rd week of January, 2018.
- All candidates can download their results from the official website of exam conducting authority.
- If any candidate is interested in getting admission in PhD degree after completing M.Pharma then the GPAT score card will be valid for one year and the candidates do not have to appear in the Ph.D. entrance examination conducted by Indian universities.
Steps to check GPAT 2018 Result
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority and search for official link for “GPAT 2018 Result”.
- The all-India merit list will be available in a pdf format only.
- Now, applicants need to check their score.
- At last applicants are required to take a printout of their result for further reference.
GPAT 2018 Score card
- GPAT 2018 Score card will be released by AICTE after the declaration of exam results.
- GPAT score card is valid only for one year i.e. for admission to the current academic session only.
- To download the score card, applicants need to enter details like email address and password.
- All India merit list prepared will be based on the scores obtained by the applicants in online entrance examination of GPAT.
- The merit list specifies Total Score, Rank, Applicant Roll number, Category and Qualified/Not-Qualified status of all the applicants.
GPAT 2018 Result: Important Points
- GPAT 2018 examination will be conducted via online mode as a CBT (computer-based test)
- GPAT 2018 examination will be organized once in a year
- Mention eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking provision
- Applicants can pay their registration fee via online mode (i.e. by using credit card/debit card/net banking) or via offline mode (by using SBI Bank Challan)
- GPAT 2018 scorecard will be validate for one year only
- Applicants have to download the score card from the official website of GPAT.
- Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
- There will be no age criteria for applying GPAT 2018.
If any applicant having query regarding GPAT 2018 Result, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.