GPAT 2018 Counselling, Admission Process, Institute List
Counselling for GPAT 2018 will be conducted after the merit list and result declaration. GPAT score and GPAT 2018 Result is considered by all AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved Institutions/ Departments and Constituent Colleges. In the field of Pharmacy, scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance. Applicants those who are willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year of 2018-2019, can check all details about GPAT 2018 Counselling here in this article.
Centralized counselling did the Admissions part according to the steps mentioned by the state Govt. If the centralized counselling is not regulated then the applicant can directly approach to the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved Colleges/ Institute or Universities in order to take admission. Admissions will be based on the merit list.
GPAT 2018 Counselling
- All eligible applicants can participate in the GPAT Counselling process organized individually by the institutions.
- Seat Allotment will depend on the applicant scores in the entrance exam.
- All applicants are required to take part in the admission procedure of respective institutions, on the basis of their GPAT scores 2018.
Documents required at the time of GPAT 2018 Counselling
- Graduation mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheets
- Latest colored passport size photograph
- Domicile, category+ character certificate
List of Institutes will be allotted through GPAT 2018 Counselling
- NIFT, Delhi
- FLAME, Pune
- IIM, Calcutta
- IFMR, Chennai
- Gurgaon (SOIL)
- TAPMI, Manipal
- IISWBM, Kolkata
- XLRI, Jamshedpur
- XIM, Bhubaneswar
- B I I M, Bangalore
- ISB, Hyderabad & Mohali
- P Jindal University, Sonipat
- Lotus Business School(Pune)
- Praxis Business School(Kolkata)
- Centre for Management (Mumbai)
- Doon Business School( Dehradun)
- IIM, Raipur, Udaipur, Tiruchirappalli
- AIMS School of Business, Bangalore
- Apex Institute of Management, Pune
- AIMS School of Business, Hyderabad
- of Management, BITS Pilani, Rajasthan
- Galgotias Business School (UP, Noida)
- Apeejay School of Management(New Delhi)
- IMT, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur & Dubai
- Asia Graduate School of Business(Hyderabad)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- College of Commerce, Shivaji University (Pune)
- IMT,(Dubai, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, and Nagpur)
- Business school of ICFAI, Hyderabad & Mumbai
- National Institute of Securities Markets (Mumbai)
- School of Management – SRM University, Chennai
- P Jain Institute of Management and Research(Mumbai)
- GITAM School of International Business(Visakhapatnam)
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (Gujarat)
- International School of Management Excellence(Bangalore)
- Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies(Bangalore)
- TERI University, TERI School of Advanced Sciences, Delhi, Pune
- Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication(Navy Mumbai)
- Amity Institute of Telecom Technology and Management, New Delhi
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- IIM, Lucknow, Indore, Bangalore, Rohtak, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Shillong & Kolkata
GPAT 2018 Counselling: Important Points
- GPAT 2018 examination will be conducted via online mode as a CBT (computer-based test)
- Applicants seat Allotment will depend upon the marks scored by the applicant in the entrance exam.
- Documents that will be required on the time of GPAT 2018 Counselling are Graduation mark sheet, 10+2 mark sheets, Latest colored passport size photograph, and Domicile, category+ character certificate.
- Admissions will be based on the merit list.
- If the centralized counselling is not regulated the applicant can directly approach the AICTE approved Colleges/ Universities or Institute in order to take admission.
- GPAT 2018 examination will be organized once in a year
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as a negative marking provision
- Mention eligibility criteria section of our article to check the eligibility
- Applicants can pay their registration fee via online mode (i.e. by using credit card/debit card/net banking) or via offline mode (by using SBI Bank Challan)
- GPAT 2018 scorecard will be validated for one year only
- Applicants have to download their score card from the official website of exam conducting authority.
- Once the application form is submitted, no changes will be allowed further.
- There will be no age criteria for applying GPAT 2018.
If any applicant having a query regarding GPAT 2018 Counselling, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.