GPAT 2018 Application form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Register
GPAT 2018 Application Form will be released in 20th October 2017 All India Council for Technical Education (popularly known as AICTE) organize national level examination GPAT (stands for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) in order to offer admission to eligible candidates in Master’s degree of Pharmacy known as M.Pharma. Examination will be conducted in 21st January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM). All candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before they start their application process. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) score is being used by all AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved University/ Institutions Departments and Constituent Colleges. In the field of Pharmacy, scores are also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance. All applicants can check all the details about GPAT 2018 Application form here in this article who are willing to take admission in M.Pharma programme for the academic year of 2018-2019.
GPAT 2018 Application Form Details
The registration procedure for GPAT 2018 will start from 20th October 2017. All the candidates can fill their application forms only via online mode from the official website of exam conducting authority. All candidates are advised to apply for the examination on or before the last date of submission of application which is 25th December 2017 (10:00 AM) (Extended). The application procedure of GPAT 2018 will be completed in 3 different stages i.e. Registration, Online Payment, and Application form filling.
Here, we provide Tentative exam schedule for GPAT 2018 Application form below:
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||20th October 2017|
|Trial Test Release Date||27th October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||25th December 2017 (10:00 AM) (Extended)|
|Fee Payment Last Date through Challan||27th December 2017|
|Date of GPAT 2018 Examination||21st January 2018 (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Admit Card Availability||12th January 2018|
|Announcement of the Results of GPAT 2018||14th February 2018|
|Downloading of Score Cards||To be Announced|
All the applicants’ first need to meet the eligibility criteria stated below in order to get eligible for the examination:
- The candidates must be an Indian national.
- The candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 12th standard, including lateral entry candidates).
- Candidates those who are in their final year of B.Pharma are also eligible to apply for GPAT 2018.
- There is no age limit for appearing examination.
Click here to check How to fill GPAT 2018 Application Form.
- All the candidates have to pay Rs. 1400/- + Bank charges (if applicable) as a registration fee for the examination. (For Non-Reserved Category applicants)
- The registration fee (For SC/ST/PwD) is Rs. 700/- + Bank charges as applicable.
- All applicant can pay their registration fee only via online mode (i.e. by using credit/debit card/net banking).
- For offline payments, the candidates have to generate challan from the official website/ portal.
- The offline fee can be paid at any branch of SBI bank using challan.
Steps to Apply GPAT 2018 Application Form
- Firstly applicant need to visit the official link (link will be given above).
- After that register yourself by creating your account and entering all the required details.
- Afterward login to your account by using email Id and password, after successful registration.
- Then pay the prescribed application fee.
- After that proceed towards filling of personal details, and academic details, etc.
- Then upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph.
- Prescribed size of photograph must be 140×160 (Less than or Equal to 60 KB)
- Prescribed size of the signature size must be 60×90 (Less than or Equal to 30 KB)
- Now finally, submit your application form.
GPAT 2018 Application Form: Important Points
- The online GPAT 2018 application form will be available in the month of October 2017.
- GPAT examination held once in a year.
- Applicants those who have passed the 4 years of a bachelor degree in pharmacy and those who are in their final year of qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicant can register themselves via online mode
- There is no age criteria to appear the test.
- Applicant can select up to 3 cities in the order of their preferences.
- The Score Card for GPAT 2018 will be considered valid only for one year.
If any applicant having query regarding GPAT 2018 Application form, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.