GEEE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
GEEE (Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam) 2018. This exam held every year in the month of June organized by Galgotias University. For those applicants who desired to get admission in different engineering programs like B. Tech./ B.Teah (Hons.), B. Tech + MBA, Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech, B.Tech and other courses offered by university. In this article we provide all information related to GEEE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern, Counselling etc.
Examination Name: GEEE (Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam)
Exam Category: UG (Under Graduate) Entrance Exam
Commonly Known as: GEEE
Examination Level: University/Campus Level
Eligibility Criteria for GEEE 2017
Applicants need to satisfy all the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam:
- Candidates need to complete their 12th or alike exam from well-known board or university.
- Secondly applicants need to secure minimum 50% of marks in subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics too get eligible for the exam.
- Applicant’s those whose age is more than 18 years are eligible to apply for this exam.
Application Process in GEEE 2017
- Applicants those who are interested in applying for GEEE Entrance Exam need to fill the application form along with application fees.
- The online application form starts from last week of December 2016.
- Applicants need to fill their application form correctly.
- They are also supposed to pay their registration fee i.e. Rs. 800/-.
- Applicants can pay their fees via State Bank of India (SBI) Bank Challan, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or Debit Card.
- Last date for submission of application form along with receipt in 1stweek of May 2017.
Registration Fees of GEEE 2017
- Applicants those who are desired to take part in GEEE need to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fees.
- Application fee can will be made through SBI (State Bank of India) Bank Challan, Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Exam Pattern for GEEE 2017
Exam duration: 1½ hours (i.e. 90 minutes).
Exam weightage: 90 marks.
Questions type: multiple choice questions (MCQ’s).
Exam paper contain subjects: exam paper consist of 3 sections i.e. Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. And each section contain 30 questions.
Exam Medium: English language only.
Exam Syllabus is as follows:
|Topics of Physics:||Topics of Chemistry:||Topics of Mathematics:|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Chemistry of Representative Elements||Matrices and Determinants|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry||Statistics and Probability|
|Physics and Measurement||Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions|
|Oscillations and Waves||Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II||Vectors and 3 Dimensional Geometry|
|Work, Energy and Power||Solid State & States of Matter||Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Current Electricity||Molecules of Life||Complex Numbers, Linear In equation, Linear Programming|
|Laws of Motion||Chemical Equilibrium||Integration and Differential Equations|
|Thermodynamics||Transition Elements Including Lanthanides||Straight Lines and Conic Sections|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Polymers||Limit, Continuity and Differentiation|
|Communication System||Chemical Kinetics|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Optics||Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|Electronic Devices||Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Chemical Thermodynamics|
Admit Card for GEEE 2017
- Admit card will be published on the official website of GEEE.
- Admit card will be available from third week of May 2017.
- After applicants download their admit card then they need to take hard-copy (printout) for further use.
- Admit card would not be sent by post to any applicants, applicants are required to download their admit card from the official website only.
Results of GEEE 2017
- Result will be declared in the last week of June 2017.
Important Dates of GEEE 2017
The below mentioned are important dates for GEEE 2017:
|Online application starts from||7th January 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form along with receipt||31st may 2017|
|Admit card published on||5th June 2017|
|Examination date||11th June 2017|
|Results declaration||19th June 2017|
|Counseling process start from||July 2017|
Counseling Process of GEEE 2017
- Counseling procedure will be starts from second week of July 2017 (tentatively).
- Those candidates who are selected are required to login in to the official website of GEEE and check the counseling dates.
- Applicants need to bring original certificates and mark-sheets along with them in the counselling and if any applicant fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets then they are not able to get admission.
- Only original mark-sheets and original certificates would be accepted.