FMGE 2019 Exam Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and Result
You might have heard about FMGE 2019. It is commonly known as Foreign Medical Graduates Examination. Applicants like you who all are having Foreign Medical Qualifications have to take this examination in order to practice in India. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) will be commencing the FMGE and the same will be done twice a year. This examination will be commenced in June and December month of every year.
You must notice that the examination for December month in 2019 will be commenced in December 2019. After getting qualified in FMGE, you will be getting a provisional/ permanent registration with MCI/ any SMCs (Medical Council of India/ State Medical Councils). This FMGE examination has made mandatory from the year of 2002 in order to assess the depth of knowledge of every applicant. The registration process of FMGE 2019 will begin from the last week of October and the results are expected to be announced in January o020.
FMGE 2019 at a Glance
All the details regarding the FMGE 2019 have provided below. Take a look at the following details to know better on the FMGE 2019. The following details will give you information on Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and Result. Take a look at the following details to know more on the above-given points. We have provided two tables below, which shows the important details regarding FMGE 2019 at a glance. The FMGE is one the well known Medical Exams in India.
|Name of the Examination||FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination).|
|Category of the Examination||Post Graduate (PG) Examination.|
|Level of the Examination||National Level Examination.|
|Commencement Authority of the Examination||National Board of Examinations (NBE).|
We have provided another table below, which shows the overview of December session of FMGE.
|FMGE Examination Purpose||The purpose of FMGE examination is to provide certificates to any Indian Citizen or Overseas Citizen of India, who have a Primary Medical qualification from any Medical institution outside of India. This certificate is the licence to do for those who are desirous of getting Provisional or Permanent registration with State Medical Council.|
|Periodicity||Twice in a year (June / December).|
|Examination Pattern||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) Based on Single Correct Response.|
|The Number of Questions||300 Questions.|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking.|
|Syllabus||As Indicated in This Page.|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test).|
|Minimum Marks||150 marks (Out of 300 Marks).|
|Application/ Examination Fee||Rupees 5,500/- (Non-Refundable).|
FMGE 2019 Important Dates
The important date details of FMGE 2019 has provided for you. You are advised to remember that the online application form of FMGE 2019 will be available from the last of October month. The following table will give detailed information on the important dates of FMGE 2020. Take a look at the following table to know more.
For June 2019
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Opening of registration and scheduling||2nd week of April|
|Closing of registration||2nd week of May|
|Correction in application form||2nd week of May|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July|
For December 2019
|Opening of registration||Last week of October 2019|
|Closing of registration||Last week of November 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||24 hours after the scheduling|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of December 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2020|
(NB: The * marked dates, which has given in this table are not official. The authority of FMGE has not yet provided any official dates for these dates, once the official dates have announced by the FMGE authority, then we will upload the same here).
The process of examination has been explained in the following table. Take a look at the following table to know detailed regarding the exam process which happens on the examination day.
|Parts||Part A||Part B|
|Entry Time at Reporting Counter||9:00 AM.||02:15 PM.|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 AM.||02:45 PM.|
|Check-in Procedure||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.||02:15 PM to 03:15 PM.|
|Test Start Time||10:00 AM.||03:15 PM.|
|Test End Time||12:45 PM.||05:45 PM.|
FMGE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Details about FMGE 2019 eligibility criteria have provided below. You are advised to take a look at the following details to know more about the eligibility criteria of FMGE 2019. We have provided the eligibility criteria details of FMGE 2019 as pointwise, which will help you to understand better on FMGE 2019 eligibility criteria.
- You have to be a Bonafide Citizen of India/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) to become eligible for FMGE 2019.
- You must have the Primary Medical Qualification from any of the well-known institution which is included in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- If you have obtained your Primary Medical Qualification from any of the following countries, then you don’t have to take the FMGE exam as you can directly register yourself at MCI/ SMC. Take a look at the following points to know that which all those countries are.
- New Zealand
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
- If you are not meeting the eligibility requirements of FMGE 2019, then you won’t be allowed to take FMGE 2019 examination.
- It will be better if you are taking a look at the official brochure of FMGE 2019. As the same will give some idea on the same to you.
FMGE 2019 Application Form
- The FGME Application Form 2019 will be filled through online mode. There will be no other mode to submit the application form.
- The applicants need to fill the detail correctly, the application form, but if there will be any mistake applicants can make the changes by clicking on “Edit Profile” or “Edit Application”.
- The applicants will be able to register themselves for June 2019 from the 2ndweek of April 2019.
- Online applications can be submitted till the 2nd week of May 2019.
- The applicants need to send the required documents to the authority through mail by the 1stweek of June 2019 to appear in the examination.
- The applicants must take the printout of the application for further reference.
The fee of FMGE 2019 will be same for every applicant. The fee for FMGE 2019 December session will be rupees 5500. This fee is non-refundable. You will be able to pay the fee via online mode through, Net Banking, Payment Gateway, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
Documents required after registration:
The applicants have to submit NBE the following self-attested documents along with the copy of acknowledgment.
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-applicants
- Equivalence Certificate
FMGE 2019 Admit Card
After filling up all the details needed in the application form, you have to wait for the Admit Card of FMGE 2019. The authority of FMGE will provide the FMGE 2019 Admit Card after the FMGE 2019 application process got over. It is mandatory to carry the admit card of FMGE 2019 on the examination day of the same. If you forgot to carry the admit card of FMGE 2019, then you won’t be able to attend the FMGE 2019 examination.
Applicants are advised to make sure that all details like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, printed on the admit card is correct or not. Applicants have to bring the one photo Id proof along with photo pasted on the admit card which are as follows:
- PAN Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
FMGE 2019 Exam Pattern
Details regarding the exam pattern of FMGE 2019 has provided below. Take a look at the following points which has provided below for FMGE 2019 exam pattern in order to know detailed regarding the same. This examination will be included with a total of 300 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions). All the questions will be in English language and it will be divided into two part papers. The examination will be taken in a single day, which will be morning and afternoon session. Each session will be containing 150 questions. We have provided some important points regarding the same for you below. Take a look at the following points to know more about the exam pattern on FMGE 2019 for December session.
- The 300 question examination will be divided into two parts, which has 150 questions in each part. There will be a scheduled break between the two parts.
- This examination will be commenced as an online examination.
- There will be no negative marks included in this examination.
- The weightage provided for MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) may vary. The authority of NBE has the full right to alter/ amend the marks of the questions.
- The questions asked in the examination will be based on the MBBS program.
|Pre & Para Clinical Subjects|
|Clinical Subjects (200 Marks)|
|Medicine & Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology & STD.||5|
|General Surgery & Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology.||30|
FMGE 2019 Demo Practice Paper
You will be getting a chance to take a demo examination, before appearing in for the FMGE 2019 examination for December session. Taking the dummy examination will help you to know better of the examination. You can take the dummy examination from the official website of FMGE. It is expected that the demo test of FMGE 2019 can be accessed from November 2019. You will be asked to provide the testing ID in order to take the dummy test. You are advised to go through the demo test pattern carefully, in order to familiarize yourself with the examination.
FMGE 2019 December Session Overview
The overview of FMGE 2019 December session has provided below. You are advised to take a look at the following picture to know well regarding the December session of FMGE 2019.
FMGE 2019 Reporting Centre
The FMGE 2019 will be commenced in many reporting centres. The following are the reporting centres of FMGE 2019. You are advised to take a look at the following table to know detailed on the reporting centres of FMGE 2019.
- Greater Noida.
- Navi Mumbai.
- New Delhi.
FMGE 2019 Result
After the completion of FMGE 2019 examination, the result of the same will be announced. It is expected that the result of FMGE 2019 will be announced on January of 2020. You will be able to check your results in online mode and you can check the scorecards also. Each scorecard will be having details such as marks and ranks obtained by the applicants in the examination. You will be able to check your results from the official website of NBE.
FMGE 2019 Qualifying Marks
You have to score at least minimum of 150 marks out of 300 as cut-off marks in order to get qualified in FMGE 2019. Applicants like you have to score at least minimum of 50% marks in the examination as per the order by the government under section 13 (4A) of IMC Act, 1956, which amended in 2002. You are advised to take a look at the list to know whether you have qualified or not.
We hope that all the information given on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more details on other more institutional examinations.
If Applicant having query regarding FMGE 2019, then you may leave your query down below.