How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018, Step by Step Procedure
BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) 2018 is one of the most popular state level exam conducted by the BCECEB also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This entrance exam is organized in 2 stages, namely Stage 1 and Stage 2. Aspirants need to be cleared the stage 1 exam to take part in in stage 2 exam and to pass in both exam is necessary to appear in the admission procedure. BCECE Application Form is available from 3rd week of February 2018. Through this exam, aspirants may get the admission to the first year Under Graduate courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture offered by the universities/colleges located in Bihar state. In this article we provide step by step process for How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018.
BCECE Application Form 2018
Applicants may get the BCECE 2018 Application Form via online mode i.e. from the official website of exam conducting authority. Application Form will be available from the 2nd week of February, 2018. Applicants can fill their application form till the 1st week of March 2018. Applicants have to fill PART A and PART B and send it via offline mode.
How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018
Before filling the application form applicants must read the instruction carefully and they need to follow the below given simple steps for How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018.
If applicants need more information are how to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018, then continue reading:
Step i: Visit Official Site & Read Instructions
Step ii: Registration
Step iii: Fee Payment
Step iv: Personal Information
Step v: Education Information
Step vi: Submission of the Application form
Step 1: Visit Official Site Read Instructions
- Firstly applicant need to go to the official site of exam conducting authority.
- Then they need to click on the link namely ‘Apply for the BCECE 2018’.
- After clicking the link a list of instructions to fill the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that click on the given link ‘Continue to Registration’
- Then read all the instruction carefully, and then apply further.
Step 2: Registration
- In registration process all applicants are required to register themselves by entering their Name, Date of birth, Course group, reservation category, residential eligibility, and other required details.
- Now applicants have to fill their Email address/ Mobile number & password.
- After that applicants will be asked to ‘Review and confirm you data before submission’. if all your data is correct then click on ‘YES, I confirm my data is correct’
- Applicants will get a message on their registered Email Id/ Phone Number after the successful registration. In the message applicants will get their registration number.
- Applicants must not share their registration number and password to anyone for any problem BCECE board will not responsible.
- Applicants will save their registration number for the future use. The registration no. will be their User Name.
Step 3: Fee Payment
Once second step is done, then applicants need to login/sign up with the given registration number & password. After successful login applicants need to deposit the application form fee. Applicants can submit their application fee via Bank Challan or via Online Payment.
Fee Payment via Bank Challan:
- If applicants select Bank Challan to pay their fee then they need to click on the button ‘Print Challan’.
- After this, 3 copies of the Challan will be displayed on the computer screen. From which the 1st copy of Challan will be deposited to the bank, 2nd copy will be submitted to the board and the 3rd copy will be taken by the applicant.
- Applicants need to take a printout of the Bank Challan. Fee payment can be done via any branch of Canara bank.
- After the fee payment applicant will get the DD (Demand Draft). Applicants will note down the Journal No. /Transaction Id that is written in the DD.
- Applicants those who pay their fee via bank Challan will have to pay extra fee of Rs. 50/-.
Fee Payment via Online Payment:
- If applicants want to deposit their fee via online process then they need to click on the button ‘Online Payment’ link.
- After that they need to deposit their fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking that is provided in the website. The fee will be paid with Transaction Processing Charge or Service Tax.
Step 4: Personal Information
- Once the fee payment process complete, applicants need to fill their personal details.
- Then click on the given link ‘Fill the Personal Information’.
- After clicking on this link, personal details blocks will be opened. Fill all the required details carefully.
- After filling all the basic details, applicants need to upload their scanned photograph and signature (signature will be in English and Hindi both) in the given boxes. Applicants also have to upload the scanned receipt of online fee payment & Bank Challan.
- After filling all the personal details and uploading the scanned images, applicants need to click on ‘Save & Continue’ for the further procedure.
Step 5: Education Information
- Now applicants need to ’Fill the required Educational Information’. In this step, applicants have to fill their educational information like 10th and 12th school name, board, passing status & year of passing. After filling all the details correctly, applicants need to click on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- After filling all the required educational information, applicants will be asked to ‘review and confirm the data before submission’. Here in this step applicants need to recheck all their details and if all details were correct then click on ‘Yes, I confirm my data to be correct’ to proceed further.
- After completing all the steps, applicants can download the application form PART A and PART B for future use. Also applicants can print their address slip.
Step 6: Submission of the Application Form
Printout a copy of the Online Application Form PART A and PART B will be submitted via offline mode. Applicants need to follow below given steps in order to submit the application form via offline mode.
- Passport size photo that applicant upload in the application form will be affixed/ attached with the given space of the application form.
- Applicants have to put their signature in English and Hindi in the given box. The English signature in capital letter is banned.
- Applicants also need to write the declaration form in their own writing that is provided in the Application Form Part-B.
- Printout of the fee receipt will also be attached along with the application form.
- Photocopy (hardcopy) of the passing certificate, mark sheet, and character certificate will also be attach along with the application form.
- After all the attachment applicant need to submit the application form in the envelope via speed post/ registered post. In the envelope applicants have to write ‘APPLICATION FOR BCECE 2018’ and also the subject group (PCB, PCM and PCMB) in capital bold letter.
- Size & Color of the envelope that is used to submit the application form via Speed Post/ Registered Post is 17 cm x 30 cm and in yellow color.
- Only one application form will be accepted with one envelope.
- Application form (PART A or PART B) will be well-attached with the photocopy (hardcopy) documents and sent on the below given address.
‘Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014’
If any applicant having query regarding How to Fill BCECE Application Form 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.