HITSEEE 2019 Application form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, HITSEEE 2019 Eligibility
HITSEEE 2019: Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is organizing Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE. All eligible candidates those who are interested to take admission in Hindustan University need to apply for HITSEEE exam 2019. All candidates those who successfully submit their application form of HITSEEE exam 2019 will be able to download the HITSEEE admit cards. University will offer admission only based on HITSEEE Result 2019 subject to candidate fulfilling all eligibility norms. In this article we provide all information about HITSEEE 2019, the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam, such as HITSEEE Application Form 2019, admit card, results.
HITSEEE 2019 Highlights
Important Dates for HITSEEE 2019
Here candidates can check HITSEEE Exam Dates 2019 below:
|Availability of HITSEEE 2019 application form notification||1st week of January, 2019|
|Application form available from||3rd week of January, 2019|
|Last date for submission of form||3rd week of April, 2019|
|Facility to download admit card||April, 2019|
|Examination Date||last week of April, 2019|
|Result of exam||2nd week of May, 2019|
HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
- HITSEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 of HITSEEE are prepared by the authorities of the examination.
- Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
- If candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their application will be cancelled by the authorities of the university.
- The eligibility requirement is different for different courses.
- The complete eligibility criteria for HITSEEE 2019 is given below:
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidates who want to take admission to the B.Tech Degree program should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- The university won’t consider improvement marks for admission.
For B.Tech Biotechnology
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50 % marks in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together.
For B.Arch Courses
- Candidates should have completed their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Alternatively, candidates can complete a 3 year diploma program (10 +3) with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidates must have qualified NATA examination with a minimum of 80/200 score.
Age Limit and Nationality
- Candidates applying for HITSEEE 2019 should have reached at least 17 years of age when they are filling the application form.
- The upper age limit for applying for HITSEE 2019 is 19 years.
- Candidates should be less than 19 years or 19 years on the last week of April, 2019.
- Only Indian nationals, residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2019.
HITSEEE 2019 Application Form
HITSEEE Application Form 2019 will be available in the 3rd week of January, 2019. Candidates those who are desired to get admission into engineering programme in the University can submit their HITSEEE 2019 Application Form before the last date for submission of form. While filling up all details in form, aspirant must need to take care of filling correct entries. There should be no such data which verifies to be incorrect when confirmed against official certificates/ documents. Once candidates successfully submitted their application form, then they can download their admit card of HITSEEE 2019 as per schedule.
Procedure to fill the Online HITSEEE 2019 Application Form
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Other Details
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Preview of the HITSEEE 2019 Application Form
- Payment of Application Fee
- Provisional Registration Slip
HITSEEE 2019 Contact Information
HITSEEE Exam Pattern 2019
HITSEEE 2019 is set to be conducted in Last week of April 2019. Only Indian nationals, residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2019. HITSEEE Exam Pattern has not seen any major changes over the year. Here are the highlights of HITSEEE Paper Pattern:
- Exam duration:2 hours
- Total number of questions:120 questions
- Questions type:Objective type questions
- Questions will be asked from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of H.S.C exam.
- Exam pattern of HITSEEE 2019 is further explained in the following table:
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Number of questions||120|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Sections in paper||3|
|Name of sections and marks assigned to each|
HITSEEE Admit Card 2019
- HITSEEE Admit Card 2019will be available by the first week of April 2019.
- All candidates who have successfully applied for HITSEEE Exam can download the Admit Card from the official website.
- HITSEEE will not issue any hard copy of the admit card.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without HITSEEE 2019 Admit Card. They must carry the admit card with a passport size photograph and ID proof.
Here are the steps to download HITSEEE Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. hindustanunvi.ac.in
- Click on the link for ‘HITSEEE 2019 Admit Card’
- Login to your application account through your registration number
- Download and take a print out of HITSEEE Admit Card 2019
HITSEEE Answer Key 2019
HITSEEE Answer Key 2019 will be available in the month of May, 2019. The answer key helps the candidates to estimated their marks before the result publish. Candidate’s will the the rough idea about their marks in the entrance exam before the result for the examination released.
HITSEEE Result 2019
The result of HITSEEE Result 2019 will be released by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science somewhere around May 2019. The HITSEEE 2019 result will be available in the form of a merit list that will contain the rank and mark obtained by the candidate, apart from the candidate’s name, roll number, and application number. The HITSEEE result 2019 will be available in online mode, which can be viewed and downloaded by entering one’s name and roll number or application number. The candidate needs to download and take a printout of the result as it will be required during counselling and to complete other admission formalities.
If candidates having Query Leave comment Here
HITSEEE Merit List 2019
The merit list of HITSEEE 2019 will detail the rank obtained by the candidate in entrance exam. The HITSEEE merit list 2019 would be used by the admission authorities to shortlist candidates for counselling and seat allotment.
HITSEEE Cutoff 2019
The cutoff of HITSEEE exam is the minimum score that candidates who are appearing in the entrance examination need to secure to be in contention for an engineering seat. Each of the participating departments of HITSEEE 2019 will determine their individual cutoffs, based on a host of factors like the number of seats available and number of applications received for admission. Since each of these variables may change from one department/programme to another, so do the cutoff of HITSEEE 2019.
HITSEEE Counselling 2019
The HITSEEE counselling 2019 will be held for qualified candidates tentatively in the third week of May 2019. HITSEEE 2019 counselling and seat allotment will be done based on the All India rank (AIR) of the candidate in entrance examination, with candidates who are ranked higher getting preference over lower ranked candidates. Also, for seat allotment of HITSEEE 2019, choices opted by the candidate will also be taken into account.
To participate in HITSEEE 2019 counselling, the candidate must bring along the following documents:
- Pass certificate of Class 10 and 10+2
- HITSEEE 2019 Admit Card
- Community Certificate (by SC/ST candidates)
- Nativity Certificate
- Aadhaar Card (as Identity Proof)
- HITSEEE 2019 Score Card
- 2 recent passport size, coloured photograph
- A DD of Rs. 50,000 drawn in favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, payable at Chennai
Documents to be submitted for UG Programs Admission
Candidates need to submit the following documents in original and three sets of photostat copies. Failure to submit these, the admission will be cancelled
- Tuition fee receipt – copy
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet – Original
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet / Plus Two Mark Sheet – Original
- Transfer Certificate – Original
- Conduct Certificate – Original
- Community Certificate (if applicable) – copy
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Latest Passport size photographs – 10 nos.
- NATA exam result (applicable only B.Arch. students)
- Proof of Blood Group
- Copy of Passport / VISA / Embassy Certificate (in case of Foreign / NRI)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
HITSEEE Exam Centres
|S.No||Exam Centre City||State|
B.Tech programmes offered by Hindustan University
|1||B. Tech. Aeronautical Engineering||19||B. Tech. EEE (Energy Engineering)|
|2||B. Tech. Aeronautical Engineering (Avionics)||20||B. Tech. EEE (Electrical Drives & Control)|
|3||B. Tech. Aerospace Engineering||21||B. Tech. EEE (Power Systems)|
|4||B. Tech. Automobile Engineering||22||B. Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|5||B. Tech. Automobile Engineering (Motor Sports)||23||B. Tech. ECE (Bio Medical Engineering)|
|6||B. Tech. Automobile Engineering (Autotronics)||24||B. Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|7||B. Tech. Bio Technology||25||B. Tech. EIE (Real Time Embedded Systems)|
|8||B. Tech. Chemical Engineering||26||B. Tech. EIE (Industrial Automation)|
|9||B. Tech. Civil Engineering||27||B. Tech. EIE (Robotics & Control)|
|10||B. Tech. Civil (Construction Engineering & Management)||28||B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering|
|11||B. Tech. Civil (Structural Engineering)||29||B. Tech. Mechatronics Engineering|
|12||B. Tech. Civil (Environmental Engineering & Water Resources)||30||B. Tech. Manufacturing Engineering|
|13||B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering||31||B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering (Material Science)|
|14||B. Tech. CSE (Enterprise Information Systems)||32||B. Tech. Information Technology|
|15||B. Tech. CSE (Information Security)||33||B. Tech. IT (Cloud Computing)|
|16||B. Tech. CSE (Distributed Enterprise System)||34||B. Tech. IT (Cyber Security)|
|17||B. Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering||35||B. Tech. IT (Mobile Computing)|
|18||B. Tech Polymer Technology|
Note: The information given above is based on last year’s admission brochure and will be updated once the new brochure is available
HITSEEE Syllabus 2019
Candidate can check HITSEEE Syllabus 2019 entrance exam below:
|Sr. No.||Topics to Covered|
If any candidate having query related to HITSEEE 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.