GUJCET 2019: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
GUJCET 2019: GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) 2019 is a state level entrance test which is managed by the Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) and Gujarat Secondary. GUJCET will be held to provide admission to diploma pharmacy courses/ engineering and degree in govt., grant in self finance institutions of Gujarat. Candidates can appear for this entrance test after complete their 10+2 exam. In this article we provide all info related to GUJCET 2019: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Admit card, etc.
GUJCET 2019 Quick Facts
GUJCET Exam Date 2019
Candidates those who want to apply for GUJCET 2019 can check all the information here related to this exam. Official dates has not been released yet. Till then, candidates can check all the tentative dates given in below table:
|Issue of application form & notification||April 2019|
|Last date of applying for this exam||May 2019|
|Admit card Available||May 2019|
|Examination date||May 2019|
|Declare of Result||May/June 2019|
|Counselling date for this exam||June 2019|
GUJCET Application Form 2019
- It is expected that application form for GUJCET 2019 will be available through online mode in April 2019.
- Candidates are recommended to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of application submission.
- Candidates need to fill their online application form correctly. As Incorrect form filled form may lead to rejection of application form.
- After filling the form candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature in recommended specifications.
- Those Application form who are not complying with these given instructions or with unclear scanned photographs may lead to rejection of application form.
- Candidates need to submit the application fee before exam i.e. 300/-.
- There may be changes in the application fee for this year, as Application Fee mentioned above is as per the last year record.
For every entrance exam, there are some conditions & norms which is prepared by the exam conducting body/authority to select eligible candidates for admission. All the required eligibility criteria for appearing in GUJCET 2019 is given below:
- Nationality:Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile:Candidates must be a resident/local of Gujarat. Candidate those who are the local/resident of Gujarat but are living outside the Gujarat are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Minimum Qualification:Candidate must completed their 10+2 exam from Higher Secondary Education Board & Gujarat Secondary, Gandhi nagar/CISCE, New Delhi/ CBSE, Delhi/ International School Board/ NIOS.
- Appearing Candidates:Candidates those who will complete their 12thexamination in 2019 are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Minimum Marks:candidates need to secure minimum45% of marks 12th/qualifying exam/HSC (for General category candidates). Whereas candidates belong to reserved category need to secure 40% of marks.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates must understand the exam pattern before appearing the exam. Here, we are providing details of GUJCET 2019 exam pattern:
- Number of Questions:question paper contain total120 questions.
- Type of Questions:MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Subjects Covered:Subjects that are covered under this exam are Chemistry, Physics,and Mathematics/Biology.
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Negative Marking:25 marks will be deducted for each and every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights Table
The mode of exam will be conducted in offline mode. There will be a single question paper consisting of 120 multiple-choice questions based on subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Candidates are required to fill in their desired mode of language during the application process. The GUJCET 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights are given in the table: –
GUJCET 2019 Exam Syllabus
GUJCET will comprise questions from the class 12th syllabus as approved by GSEB Board. The syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology are given below: –
Important topics that candidates should cover for Physics paper are:
|Electric Charge & Electric Field||Electromagnetic waves|
|Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance||Ray Optics|
|Current Electricity||Wave Optics|
|Magnetic Effect of Electric Current||Dual nature of Radiation and Matter|
|Magnetism and Matter||Atoms|
|Alternating currents||Semiconductor Electronics|
Important topics that candidates should cover for Chemistry paper are:
|Chemistry in Solid State||Surface Chemistry|
|Chemistry in Solutions||d and f-Block Elements|
|Electro chemistry||Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|P-Block Elements – II||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes||Biomolecules|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Polymers|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||–|
Important topics that candidates should cover for Mathematics (optional) paper are:
|Indefinite Integration||Relations & Functions|
|Limit||Theory of Equations|
|Matrices Determinants||Three-Dimensional Geometry|
|Permutation & Combination||Vectors|
Important topics that candidates should cover for Biology (optional) paper are:
|Plant Biology and Physiology||Genetics and Molecular basics of inheritance|
|Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Reproduction in Organism||Biotechnology: Principles and Processes|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-I||Ecology and Evolution|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-II||–|
GUJCET 2019 Reference Books
GUJCET 2019 books that are available in the market comprise of subject wise detailed topics, previous year’s exam papers, model questions papers and important highlights for examination. Here is a list of books candidates can refer to prepare for the entrance exam.
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology||GUJ-CET 15 Practice Sets||Dr. Chandresh Agrawal||B00OHO5F28|
|Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics||TEST SERIES GUJCET (PCM) in English||Devesh Bhardwaj||B06Y1BBVC2|
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics||PAPERS FOR GUJCET/ JEE/NEET (in Gujarati)||Raj Prakashan||B06Y344WKW|
|Physics/Chemistry/Biology||15 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for Gujarat CET Medical Entrance||Arihant Experts||9352511298|
GUJCET Admit Card
Admit card will be issued via online mode in May 2019. Candidates must need bring their admit card to the exam hall to appear the exam. Candidates are requested preserved their admit card carefully after the examination till the admission process gets over.
The steps to download GUJCET 2019 admit card is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar (gseb.org).
- Click on ‘board website’.
- Search for the link that says ‘GUJCET 2019 hall ticket’.
- Click on the link. You will be redirected to the page where you can download the hall ticket.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Your GUJCET 2019 admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
The information that will be printed on your GUJCET 2019 admit card is as follows:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll Number
- Coordinating institution
- Venue of test
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Email ID.
- Important instructions for the examination.
Candidates must verify if all the details mentioned on the admit card are accurate. They should read the important instructions printed on the back of the admit card so that they don’t violate any of them on the day of examination. Candidates need to carry GUJCET 2019 admit card on the day of the examination to the test center. Apart from the admit card, candidates also need to carry one of the following documents with a photocopy:
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
One of these original documents is required on the day of examination for identity proof.
GUJCET 2019 Exam Center
There are 46 exam centers for GUJCET 2019. They are spread throughout Gujarat. The exam centers are private institutions and aided institutions located all over Gujarat that are affiliated to GBSE. During filling the application form, candidates can choose the exam center, according to their convenience from the given list.
The exam center will be mentioned on the admit card of candidates. Once the exam center is allotted, it will not be altered by the conducting authority. Candidates need to report to the exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam starts.
GUJCET Answer Key
Gujarat Secondary Education Board release the answer key for GUJCET 2019 within a week after the examination held. Candidates can check their responses/answers with the help of answer key.
Results for GUJCET 2019 is probable announced two or three weeks after the exam. Candidates can check their result via official website of GSEB. GUJCET 2019 merit list will be organized by providing 60% weightage to the marks scored in theory subjects of Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology and 40% weightage to marks scored in GUJCET.
Steps to check the GUJCET 2019 Result are given below: –
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the Results Link
- Enter your Roll Number
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print-out of the GUJCET Result for future reference
GUJCET Counselling 2019
ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses) will organize the online counselling for all the selected candidates for granting admission. During counseling time, candidates can exercise their preferences for universities. Seat allotment will be totally based on candidate’s merit, category and availability of seats. The documents that candidates have to verify at the helpline centres are:
- Passport Size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- GUJCET 2019 Result
If any candidate having query related to GUJCET 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.