Expected Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017 Postman: After the written examination, Indian Postal Department will issue the list of the applicants those who qualified the examination. Indian Postal Dak Sevak 2017 recruitment is direct type recruitment. There is no interview clause. Here, in this article we provide a complete information regarding Expected Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017 Postman and Expected merit list cut off etc.
Expected Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017
Selection of the applicants will be totally based on the Cut off/merit list. Here, we are providing the expected cut off/merit list for Uttarakhand Dak Sevak examination. Applicants can also check out the cut off of other states.
Expected Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017:
- Organization name: Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2017
- Total Number of Vacancies: 579 (357 for Unreserved category, 82 for OBC, 121 for SC and 19 for ST category)
- Mode of paper: English and Hindi
- Official Website – www.appost.in
- Examination Mode: Offline mode (i.e. using pen paper based)
Expected Merit list Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017
|For General Category||Updated soon.|
|For OBC Category||Updated soon.|
|For SC Category||Updated soon.|
|For ST Category||Updated soon.|
Official Merit list Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017:
- Firstly visit the homepage of the official website of Indian Post Department (i.e. www.Appost.in).
- Then check out the latest notification and find the link namely ‘Uttarakhand Cut off Dak Sevak 2017 Postman’.
- After that click on the link and ‘Cut off /merit list’ will be downloaded on your computer in the form ‘PDF format’.
- Merit list will carry the name and roll number of the applicant who qualified the examination.
- All the Qualified applicants will be further called for document verification procedure.
- Rest of the details will be updated soon after the successful completeing of the examination.
Cut off will be updated soon
If any applicant having query regarding Expected Cut off Uttarakhand Dak Sevak 2017 Postman, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.