CUSAT 2017: CAT, Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Steps to fill
CUSAT (Cochin University of Science and Technology) application form 2017 is available from 8th of February, 2017. Cochin University of Science and Technology conducts Common Entrance Test (CAT) for providing admission to LL.B., B.Tech, LL.M and many other Post Graduate programmes. The University also conducts LET (Lateral Entry Test) for providing admission to lateral entry programmes and DAT (Departmental Admission Test) for admission to Ph.D. programmes. In this article, we provide all information related to CUSAT 2017: CAT, Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Steps to fill etc.
Form 2017 Notification
M Voc Programmes Applications form will be submitted through online mode till 29th of March 2017.
M.Phil./Ph.D./PDF application form will be submitted at all approved Departments till 21st of April 2017.
Applicants can perform the Verification/Confirmation on the same day of Success/Failed transactions 10 minutes after completing the Transaction.
CUSAT Application Form 2017
Application form for CUSAT 2017 will be filled and submitted only via online mode. Applicants can fill their application form via official website of the authority. Online registration for M.Tech/MBA has been commenced from 14th of February 2017. To fill online application form, primarily applicants have to register themselves. Application form CUSAT 2017 is available from 8th of February, 2017.
Here we provide Application fee for various categories in a below given table:
- For General category Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST category Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- For International Applicants: US $ 100
- For Applicants choosing Dubai as a Test Centre: Rs. 10000/-
- For M Phil & Ph.D. programmes: Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category Applicants)
- For PDF, Certificate, Diploma Programmes: Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST category Applicants)
Online payment can be made/done via debit/credit card or net banking. As there is no offline mode of payment is available.
Here we provide all eligibility norms/criteria for CUSAT CAT 2017
- Applicants those who applying for B.Tech programme must completed their 12th or alike from any well-known educational board.
- Applicants those who having valid GATE Result/score card are eligible for 5% relaxation in the qualifying exam marks for M.Tech Programmes.
- Applicants belonging from Indian/PIO/Foreign are eligible to apply for this exam.
- For all Under Graduate programmes (except Marine Engineering), minimum eligibility for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) applicants with Non-Creamy Layer Status of Kerala State for admission to Bachelor of Technology programme is 45% of marks in Mathematics and 45% of marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics (PCM) put together in the qualifying examination.
CUSAT 2017 Application Dates
Here, the tentative exam dates of CUSAT CAT 2017 is mentioned:
|online registration starts from (except Ph.D./M.Phil./Diploma or certificate programmes)||8th of February 2017|
|Online Registration for MBA/M.Tech||13th of February 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online application||28th of February 2017 (without late fee)|
|Online registration including late fee||1st of March to 10th of March 2017 (Extended)|
|Examination Date||29th & 30th of April 2017|
How to Apply
Applicants can follow these steps to fill CUSAT Application Form 2017:
- Firstly applicant need to Visit the official website of CUSAT(link is given above).
- Then Start your registration process.
- Enter all the required details like name, DOB, age, User Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Select security question, answer and then click Confirm button.
- An OTP (one-time password) has been sent to your registered mobile number or mail ID.
- Now, applicants need to login by using their user name and password (applicants are required to change their password immediately).
- After login, applicant need fill all the required/necessary details in the application form, correctly.
- After that applicants need to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the specified format and when you upload your photo correctly then next step is to pay application fee.
- Applicant can choose their payment method to pay their application fee.
- At last, all applicants are required to note down their registration number and need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation page for further use.
How to Fill CUSAT Application Form 2017
Basic details to know before starting the online application form filling of CUSAT CAT 2017:
- Applicant’s personal details
- Valid Contact Number & Email ID
- Scanned copy of color photograph with a file size between 4 KB to 100 KB ( dimension of photo must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned copy of signature with a file size 1 KB to 30 KB (dimension of a photo must be 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm).
- Valid Debit/Credit Card details
Steps for filling CUSAT 2017 online application form of:
Step-1: Online Registration
Firstly all applicants need to visit the official website of the authority (link is given above). Then enter all your registration details. When you successfully complete your registration process, an OTP (one-time password) will be sent in your registered mobile number/mail ID. All applicants are required to change their password immediately.
Step-2: Login to Application Form and Fill Details
Now, applicants need to login by using their user name and password. After login, applicant need fill all the required/necessary details in the application form, correctly. Select 2 test centres of your choice for appearing the test. Then Upload scanned photograph & signature by clicking on ‘upload button’.
Step-3: Make the Payment
When you upload your photo correctly then next step is to pay application fee. Applicant can choose their payment method to pay their application fee as application fee can be paid via credit/debit card and net banking.
Step-4: Print the Confirmation Page
At last, all applicants are required to note down their registration number and need to take a hard-copy (printout) of the confirmation page for further use.
CUSAT 2017 Application Form Correction
Applicants do remember that there is no correction facility will be provided in CUSAT 2017 application form. Therefore, applicants need to fill all their details correctly in the application form.
If any applicant having query related to CUSAT 2017, then feel free to leave your comments below.