UP CPAT Counselling 2017 will be held on 16th of October, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Counselling, Seat Allotment:
Upcpat 2017 application is finally released after Allahabad High Court Notification. The Combined Pre Ayush Test 2017 is started from 12th September 2017 and it has proposed to be conduct on 4th of October, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. The counselling will be begin from 16th of October, 2017 onwards. Here in this articles applicant can check complete details for UP CPAT Counselling 2017, Important Dates, and Required Documents etc.
CPAT Counselling Important Dates
Check Here official Counselling Notification
- Online Registration (Off Campus) October 13 – 15, 2017
- Online Choice Filling (Off Campus) October 13 – 16, 2017
- First College Allotment (Off Campus) October 17, 2017
- First Verification and Seat Confirmation October 22 – 24, 2017
- Second College Allotment October 25, 2017
- Second Verification and Seat Confirmation October 26 – 27, 2017
- Allotment Letter Download October 29, 2017 onwards
- Mop Up Counseling October 29 – 31, 2017
The eligibility criteria is very crucial part for appearing in UP CPAT entrance exam which we have listed in below points:
- All applicants should be have domicile of Uttar Pradesh state (permanent resident).
- The minimum required age limit for appearing UP CPAT Exam is 17 years as per official notification.
- The higher age require 25 years for general category applicants.
- Applicants should be completed their 12th class with Science or equivalent exams.
- For SC/ST category students have 5 year relaxation in higher age.
How to register for UP CPAT Counselling 2017?
- At first, applicant need to visit the official site at www.cpatup2017.in and look for the counselling dates.
- After that you are required to register yourself for counselling by entering basic details.
- After receiving the registration (username and password), login to apply and fill maximum college choices and lock seat.
- Now, wait for Allotment of Seat
- If seat will be allotted report at respective college otherwise participate in next round by following the same procedure.
For UP CPAT counselling, candidates have to pay Rs 5000/- (as security money) and Rs 500/- as counselling fee through online banking.
UP CPAT Counselling Process:
Those applicant have appeared in the UP CPAT 2017 entrance exam and have secured minimum qualifying marks the authority will invited to those applicants for appearing in the counselling round. The admission of the applicants will be actually depends on his/her performance in the entrance examination.
Those applicants will be found as an ineligible as per prescribed conditions his/her admission will be cancelled at any stage, so we suggested you all to ensure with the prescribed eligibility criteria for UP CPAT 2017 Exam.
Required Documents at the time of CPAT Counselling
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet /passing certificates
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- Admit Card
- Fee Draft
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Other Certificates (if applicable)
- Caste Certification (if applicable)
If any applicant having query regarding UP CPAT Counselling 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.