COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018, Steps to fill COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018 has been released via online process from March 2018. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) organizes COMEDK PGET for admission into postgraduate medical and dental courses. From 2018 onwards, admission in PG medical/dental courses will be done on the basis of NEET PG/MDS 2018 scores. In this article, we have updated the complete details about COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018.
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018 Notifications –Application Suspension
Notice will be released in the month of March, 2018 regarding suspending the COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
Admission to PG medical/dental seats will be done via centralized counselling conducted by KEA.
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
Applicants can fill the COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018 from March 2018. The application form is available via online mode only. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form. Applicants keep the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The application fee is Rs. 800. Applicants can deposit the fee via online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking). The fee is non-refundable.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Indian applicants can apply.
- Applicants have to pass their MBBS/BDS degree from the MCI / DCI recognized Institutions.
- Applicants also have to complete their internship till 31st March 2018.
- Applicants have qualified the NEET PG/MDS 2018 examination.
- Applicants have permanent registration number with the MCI/DCI or State Medical/Dental Council.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Dates
- Application Form Availability Date: 2nd week of March 2018
- Application Form Availability Last Date: Last week of March 2018
How to Apply
The simple step to apply for COMEDK PGET is mentioned here:
- Visit to the official website (link is give above).
- Click on the link “Apply for PGET 2018”.
- Now, click on “here” link.
- Enter your basic details & get application number.
- Login with the “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on ‘edit’ button.
- Fill your personal information’s & upload scanned documents.
- Applicants have to select the payment mode.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, make a payment.
- Keep the printout of the application form for future use.
How to Fill COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
The documents/details required at the time of online application form filling are given below:
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned Photograph, signature and Unique ID proof in a JPEG image format.
- The size of the photograph is less than 80 KB and dimension should be of 30mm X 45 mm.
- The signature image size should be 80 KB & dimension should be 35mm X 80 mm.
Follow the given steps to fill the COMEDK PGET application form:
Applicants have to go to the official portal & click on “Apply for PGET 2018”. Now, click on the ‘here’ link for registration. Applicants have to enter their basic details & click on “submit” button. Note down the application number.
Step-2 Fill the Application Form:
Applicants have to login with the “Application Number” & “Password”. Fill your personal details, qualification details, exam city preference & address.
Step-3 Upload Scanned Images:
Now, applicants have to upload the scanned documents such as photograph, signature & ID proof. The scanned images are in the JPEG format.
Step-4 Make Payment:
After completing all the steps, applicants have to submit the application form fee via online payment mode. Applicants take the print copy of the application form for further use.
Application Form Correction
The conducting authority did not announce any notification related to the application form correction. If any notifications will be announced regarding correction, we will update it here.
If any applicant have a doubt related to COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018, they can drop a comment in the comment box