COMEDK PGET 2018 Application form, Exam Dates, COMEDK PGET 2018 Eligibility, Pattern
COMEDK PGET 2018: COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) has the responsibility to conduct the COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK PGET 2018). This was a state level medical entrance test but open for all India Applicants. It is the gateway for admission to the PG courses like MD/MS/MDS. There are various PG medical and dental courses offered via this entrance examination. From 2018 onwards, admission in PG medical/dental courses will be done on the basis of NEET PG/MDS 2018 scores. Applicants can get the complete information about COMEDK PGET 2018 including application form, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
COMEDK PGET 2018 – Notification
Application process for COMEDK PGET 2018 will be start from 2nd week of March 2018 (6:00 PM). To Check Application process – Click Here
KEA Medical/Dental Admission Dates 2018
Here we have mentioned the official dates KEA Medical/Dental Admission:
|COMEDK PGET 2018 Registration begins||Second week of March 2018 (6:00 PM)|
|Last date for PGET Registration 2018||Third week of March 2018 (5:30 PM)|
|Last date for fee payment in bank/post office||Last week of March 2018|
|Publishing Provisional COMEDK Merit List On website|
|Publishing of Final Merit List and start date of Downloading CCMC Online (COMEDK Counseling Merit Card) by the applicant|
|Tentative Date for commencement of First Round of Counseling||First week of April 2018|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in First Round||Second week of April 2018|
|Tentative date for Surrender of seats and conversion of provisional allotment into confirmed allotment||First week of may 2018|
|Tentative Date for commencement of Second Round of Counseling||Second week of May 2018|
|Tentative Last Date for reporting to college based seat selected in Second Round Counseling||Third week of May 2018|
COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form
- The Applicants have to register themselves to filling the application form.
- The COMEDK PGET application formcan be filled and submitted online only.
- No offline mode will be entertained for the submission of the application form.
- The application form is available from 9th March 2018 (2:00 PM).
- Applicants have to upload scan images of photograph, signature, ID proof and NEET PG/MDS score card.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the application for further use.
The application fee is Rs. 800/-. The Applicants have both; online and offline option for the payment of application fee. The fees can be submitted online via credit card/debit card and net banking only.
Courses Offered by COMEDK PGET 2018 are:
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements laid down by the authorities are as follows:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to MS/MD/MDS is MBBS or BDSfrom the MCI/DCI recognized institution.
- One must have complete or be completing his/her internship on or before31st March 2018.
- The qualifying marks set by the association for COMEDK PGET 2018 is 50% for general Applicants and 40% for category Applicants.
- The Applicants must have permanent registration with the MCI/DCIor any state medical/dental council.
How to apply for COMEDK PGET 2018?
- Applicants who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions should go to official site that is www.comedk.org.
- Follow ‘PGET’ section available at top menu bar.
- Hit on “Apply for PGET” link, “PGET Details” link, Brochure & calendar of events tab.
- Go through all details as listed in COMEDK PGET notification
- Thereafter, you may download COMEDK PGET 2018 application form.
- Enter all details in COMEDK PGET online application form like personal details, category, qualification etc.
- Now upload your photo of Dimensions 180 x 220 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format. Upload your signature of Dimensions 230 x 90 Pixels and Maximum file size should be 200 kb. The image should be of .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Ensure that Online Application Form is filled properly with all complete details.
- Hit on “PREVIEW” button, after verifying all details, you may press on submit option to submit COMEDK PGET 2018 application form.
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: COMEDK PGET 2018 is the computer based test.
- No of Questions: It will consisting of 180 objective type questions.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours (10 am to 1 pm).
- There will be a separate test for PG medical and PG dental courses.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer contains one mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the entrance examination will be of MBBS/BDS standard as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- Sections: The question paper will consist of sections namely section I and section II.
COMEDK PGET TAT 2018
The online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) of COMEDK PGET 2018 can be downloaded from the official website of the consortium in the third week of April 2018. In order to download the admit card, the Applicants have to provide login details like application number and password.
Applicant may choose Exam centres as per their preference.
|Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Bhilai & Durg||C.G|
|Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Bokaro Steel City||Jharkhand|
How many times can I register for COMEDK PGET 2018 exam?
- Students, your answer is as many times as you wish but E-mail ID once used for making an application cannot be used once more.
- Also the Application fee of Rs. 800/- is non-refundable and therefore each Application has to be going along with with a fresh Application fee.
- There is also risk of numerous Applications being rejected therefore the applicants are counsel to be exceedingly careful while applying.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Admit Card:
Contenders may get COMEDK PGET Admit CARD 2018 through online mode. COMEDK PGET hall ticket is also known as online Test Admission Ticket (TAT). You may download COMEDK PGET hall ticket form third week of April 2018. You need to carry admit card on the exam day.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Result:
After successful organization of COMEDK PGET 2018 exam, it will release COMEDK PGET Result 2018. You may download COMEDK PGET score card in the last week of May. Those who get qualified for the entrance exam will undergo further selection criteria.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Answer Key
COMEDK releases the provisional answer key and final answer key after the conduct of the examination. The final answer key will be published in the third week of May 2018 and contains the correct solutions of all the questions asked in the examination. The Applicants also has the right to challenge the answer key by making the payment of Rs 1000/- to be submitted online only.
COMEDK PGET Merit List 2018
The Applicants can check the COMEDK PGET result/merit list 2018 online by accessing the official website of the consortium. The expected date of announcement the final merit list will be March 2018. The merit card will be generated only via online process. After release of merit card, further counselling process will be organized.
COMEDK PGET Counselling/Admission
Counselling process for PG Medical/Dental courses is administrated by the KEA in the Karnataka state. During the COMEDK PGET counselling, the Applicants have to undergo biometric verification along with the verification of documents/certificates. It is mandatory for the Applicants to appear the counselling with the hard copy of the merit card, otherwise he/she will not be allowed to participate the counselling.
Documents to be produced at the time of counseling:
- Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (if required)
- COMEDK PGET Application Form 2018
- COMEDK PGET Admit Card 2018
- COMEDK PGET Rank Card 2018
- Photo Identity Proof
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- Allotment Letter
If you have any query regarding COMEDK PGET 2018, you may ask us by commenting below.