COMEDK PGET 2018 Application form, Exam Dates, COMEDK PGET 2018 Eligibility, Pattern
COMEDK PGET 2018: COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) has the responsibility to conduct the COMEDK Post Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK PGET 2018). This was a state level medical entrance test but open for all India Applicants. It is the gateway for admission to the PG courses like MD/MS/MDS. There are various PG medical and dental courses offered via this entrance examination. From 2018 onwards, admission in PG medical/dental courses will be done on the basis of NEET PG/MDS 2018 scores. Applicants can get the complete information about COMEDK PGET 2018 including application form, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
KEA Medical/Dental Admission Dates 2018
Here we have mentioned the official dates KEA Medical/Dental Admission:
|Name of Events||Tentative Dates|
|Official Notification will be declared:-||Starting of November 2017|
|Online application form window open:-||Mid of November 2017|
|Online application form window close:-||End of December 2017|
|Receipt of physical application form end:-||End of December 2017|
|Admit card or Hall tickets uploaded:-||Mid of January 2018|
|Exam date COMEDK PGET 2018:-||Starting of February 2018|
|COMEDK PGET Unofficial answer key 2018:-||Starting of February 2018|
|COMEDK PGET Official answer key 2018:-||Mid of February 2018|
|COMEDK PGET Final Result 2018:-||End of February 2018|
|COMEDK PGET score card or counselling:-||End of February 2018|
COMEDK PGET 2018 Application Form
- The Applicants have to register themselves to filling the application form.
- The COMEDK PGET application formcan be filled and submitted online only.
- No offline mode will be entertained for the submission of the application form.
- The application form is available from 9th March 2018 (2:00 PM).
- Applicants have to upload scan images of photograph, signature, ID proof and NEET PG/MDS score card.
- Don’t forget to take printout of the application for further use.
The application fee is Rs. 800/-. The Applicants have both; online and offline option for the payment of application fee. The fees can be submitted online via credit card/debit card and net banking only.
COMEDK Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility requirements laid down by the authorities are as follows:
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to MS/MD/MDS is MBBS or BDSfrom the MCI/DCI recognized institution.
- One must have complete or be completing his/her internship on or before31st March 2018.
- The qualifying marks set by the association for COMEDK PGET 2018 is 50% for general Applicants and 40% for category Applicants.
- The Applicants must have permanent registration with the MCI/DCIor any state medical/dental council.
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: COMEDK PGET 2018 is the computer based test.
- No of Questions: It will consisting of 180 objective type questions.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours (10 am to 1 pm).
- There will be a separate test for PG medical and PG dental courses.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer contains one mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the entrance examination will be of MBBS/BDS standard as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
- Sections: The question paper will consist of sections namely section I and section II.
COMEDK PGET TAT 2018
The online Test Admission Ticket (TAT) of COMEDK PGET 2018 can be downloaded from the official website of the consortium in the third week of April 2018. In order to download the admit card, the Applicants have to provide login details like application number and password.
COMEDK PGET 2018 Answer Key
COMEDK releases the provisional answer key and final answer key after the conduct of the examination. The final answer key will be published in the third week of May 2018 and contains the correct solutions of all the questions asked in the examination. The Applicants also has the right to challenge the answer key by making the payment of Rs 1000/- to be submitted online only.
COMEDK PGET Merit List 2018
The Applicants can check the COMEDK PGET result/merit list 2018 online by accessing the official website of the consortium. The expected date of announcement the final merit list will be March 2018. The merit card will be generated only via online process. After release of merit card, further counselling process will be organized.
COMEDK PGET Counselling/Admission
Counselling process for PG Medical/Dental courses is administrated by the KEA in the Karnataka state. During the COMEDK PGET counselling, the Applicants have to undergo biometric verification along with the verification of documents/certificates. It is mandatory for the Applicants to appear the counselling with the hard copy of the merit card, otherwise he/she will not be allowed to participate the counselling.
If you have any query regarding COMEDK PGET 2018, you may ask us by commenting below.