CET Delhi 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, syllabus
CET Delhi (Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam) 2017 is a state level entrance test conducted by the DTTE (Department of Training and Technical Education), Delhi. This exam is mainly organized to for the applicants to provide admissions in full-time diploma programmes in polytechnics (engineering & non-engineering) offered by several institutions of Delhi. It is also conducted for providing admissions via lateral entry in full-time diploma engineering programmes. In this article, we are provide information regarding CET Delhi 2017 (Delhi Polytechnic) including important dates, application form, syllabus, etc.
CET Delhi Notifications 2017 – Application Released
Delhi CET 2017 Application Form has been released from 20th March 2017.
Aadhaar Number is mandatory to fill the CET Delhi 2017 Application Form.
CET Delhi 2017 Exam Dates
Applicants can check the official Delhi CET 2017 exam dates from the table given below.
|Application form starts from||20th of March 2017|
|Last date for form submission||20th of April 2017 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Submission of application fee||20th of March – 20th of April 2017|
|Admit card available||Last week of May 2017|
|Examination date||27th of May 2017 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28th of May 2017 (for Paper 1 & 4)|
|Result declare on||16th of June 2017 (4:00 PM)|
|Counselling starts from||Last week of June or 1st week of July (after result declaration)|
CET Delhi 2017 Application Form
- Applicants can apply for this exam only via online process via the official website of authority.
- Delhi CET 2017 Application Formhas been released from 20th March, 2017. The application fee is Rs. 400/- + Rs. 18/- additional charges.
- Application fee will be not refunded under any conditions.
- Delhi CET Application Form Correction 2017facility shall be provided via online mode.
- The fee payment can be done via credit/debit card/E-wallet/net banking or via the Challan in any branch of corporation bank in India. Applicants note that, there is no need to send the printed application form to the authority.
Applicants need to check all eligibility norms/criteria before applying.
- Only Indian sponsored/Nationals applicants can apply.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for Delhi CET 2017.
- Applicants must complete their 10th or alike exam with Mathematics, Science, & English Subjects.
- Applicants have to secure minimum 35% of marks in Mathematics, Science, & English subjects.
- Applicants must have passed in Mathematics, Science, & English separately without any grace marks.
- Applicants who are waiting for their result of qualifying examination in 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- For Pharmacy course, applicants have to complete 12thfrom any well-known board by securing minimum 45% of marks (for general category) and 40% of marks (for SC/ST category) in chemistry, physics, and Biology/Mathematics group.
Delhi Polytechnic Exam Pattern
Below, we are providing the Delhi CET Exam pattern:
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Paper Mode:The question paper will be held via offline mode (i.e. using Pen & Paper)
- of Questions:question paper contain total 150 MCQ’s. 40 from Physics, 30 from Chemistry, 50 question will ask from Mathematics, 15 from Biology & English.
- Duration of Exam:2 hours 30 min (150 minutes).
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Language of Exam:English & Hindi language.
The seat reservation for different categories are as follows:
Delhi CET 2017 Admit Card
Admit Card for Delhi CET 2017 will be published in the last week of May, 2017. Applicants can download their admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will contain all details of applicant like name of the applicant, roll number, exam date, exam centre, & timings, etc. No duplicate admit card will be published by the authority after the examination.
Delhi CET 2017 Result
Result for Delhi CET 2017 will be available on 16th of June, 2017. Applicants can check their results from the official website by entering the essential details like roll number, etc. Authority will prepare a list of applicants on the basis of marks/score obtained by them in the exam.
Delhi CET 2017 Counselling
Counselling for Delhi CET 2017 will be organized in total 4 rounds. The counselling procedure will be start after merit list released. The counselling procedure will comprises of different steps i.e. online registration, online choice submission, Submission of processing fee, result of seat allotment and completion of enrollment formalities. Applicants need to pay counselling fee i.e. Rs. 700/- along with additional charges.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- Copy of choices submitted by applicants
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Copy of online registration slip
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- Delhi CET 2017 admit card
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- 10thclass mark sheet
- Delhi CET 2017 rank card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
If you have any other queries related to Delhi CET 2017, you can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.