CDS 2 2018 Eligibility Criteria – In case you are looking to apply for CDS 2 2018 then you must meet with following eligibility conditions. No applicant is permitted to apply before fulfilling the following criteria, so check this section very carefully. All the provided details are based on previous year’s exam notification and you may find changes after the announcement of its official notification.
CDS 2 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You should be meeting with one of the following nationality conditions:
- An Indian resident or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A subject of Nepal or
- You should belong to Tibetan refugee group who came to India earlier than 1st January 1962 for permanent settling in the country.
- In case you are originally from Indian origin but migrated from Malawi, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan and East African countries of Zaire, Kenya and Ethiopia or Vietnam and came to India for permanent settling in the country.
Required Educational Qualification
|Indian Naval Academy||Degree or its equivalent|
|IMA and Officers’ Training Academy||Degree in Engineering or its equivalent|
|Air Force Academy||Degree or its equivalent, Mathematics & Physics should have studied at Bachelor of engineering or 10+2 level|
Age Criteria and Marital Status
- Conditions for Air Force Academy: Should be born not earlier than 02 July 1995 and not after 01 July 1999. For applicants having genuine and latest Commercial Pilot Licence (Should be born not earlier than 02 July 1993 and not after 01 July 1999).
*If your age is below then 25 years then you must be unmarried and you won’t be permitted to get married during training period.
*Applicants who are married and their age is more than 25 years can apply. Please keep in mind that you won’t be provided any marriage accommodation.
- Conditions for IMA and Indian Naval Academy: Group of unmarried applicants, who are born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not after 1st July, 2000.
- Conditions for Officers’ Training Academy- (SSC Course for Men): Married as well as unmarried applicants are permitted to apply for this post but they should be born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not after 1st July, 2000.
- Conditions for Officers, Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Issueless divorcees who are not remarried, unmarried women and Issueless widows who are not remarried are permitted to apply for this post. Looking into its age criteria, they should be born not before than 2nd July, 1994 and not after than 1st July, 2000.
- You must be fit physically according to Physical standards as prescribed by the respective authority.
*Final year students are permitted to apply but their selection is provisional until they produce requisite certificate on or before the prescribed deadline.
If any applicant having query regarding CDS 2 2018 Eligibility Criteria, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.