CDS 2 2017 Application form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the respective authority going to organise CDS (Combined Defence Service) 2 2017 on 19th of November, 2017 respectively and application form for CDS 2 2017 will be available from 9th of August, 2017. Here applicants can check CDS 2 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Pattern Syllabus. CDS 2 2017 exam is mainly conducted to provide admission to below mentioned programs:
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai 19th SSC women (Non-Technical)||05|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training course||32|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai. 105th SSC Course (for Men)||175|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 142||200|
@@@@ List of courses and number of vacancies mentioned above is as per the last year notification which will be updated as per the CDS 2017 official notification. @@@@
CDS 2 2017 APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE TILL TODAY (8TH SEPTEMBER 2017), 6.00 PM.
Eligibility Criteria for CDS 2017
Application those who appearing for CDS exam in the year 2017 then they must check the minimum eligibility criteria that will be required for the same.
• Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy: The candidates must hold a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
• Indian Naval Academy: The candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
• Air Force Academy: The candidates must possess a degree of a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at Class 12 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
• Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are required to submit a proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB interview at the SSB.
AGE LIMIT, GENDER AND MARTIAL STATUS:
Only unmarried graduates are eligible to appear for the exam.
|Indian Military Academy (only Men)||19-24 years|
|Air Force Academy (only Men)||19-23 years|
|Naval Academy (only Men)||19-22 years|
|Officers’ Training Academy (Men and Women)||19-25 years|
CDS 2 2017 Important Dates- Released
- Official notification will be published on: 9th of August 2017
- Last date for receiving of application forms: 8th of September 2017
- Admit card can be downloaded: September – October 2017
- Examination date: 19th of November 2017
- Publication of result: we will Updated soon
CDS 2 2017 Application Form: How to Apply?
- Applicants are permitted to apply for CDS exam only via online mode from the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. nic.in.There is no other mode available for the application.
- Before applying, it is necessary for the applicants to check the minimum required eligibility criteria required to appear in the exam.
- Applicants are required to submit only one application, however under some circumstances/ conditions applicants have submitted more than one application then the application with the higher RID would be completed in all its aspects.
- Application fee is Rs. 200/- for the applicants belong to General and OBC category. Whereas applicant belong to SC/ST and Female category are exempted from paying the fee.
Check Physical fitness rules below
Click here if unable to view the upper file
List of Exam Centres
CDS 2017 exam will be conducted at following exam centres given below:
CDS 2 2017 Admit Card
All eligible applicants who have submitted their online application form before the given last date can download their respective admit card from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. Admit card for CDS 2 2017 will be available in the month of September, 2017 onward.
- Admit card for CDS 2017 examination will be available one week prior to the entrance exam.
- The admit card will be available to the applicants from the official website of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Applicants won’t receive the Admit card via post.
- Applicants are advised to provide the working and genuine email ID as further communication will be made via this only.
- All applicants are required to keep their admit card along with them while coming to the exam centre for appearing in the examination.
CDS 2 2017 Answer Key
Answer key for CDS 2017 exam is available within or after 1 week from the completion of the test. Applicants will be able to find the answer key from the official website of UPSC only.
Answer key will help the applicants to calculate the marks (expected) that he/she scored in entrance exam. An applicant should have knowledge of the marking scheme in CDS exam if he/she wants to calculate the exact marks. That’s why I sharing below little information related to marking scheme in CDS exam:
- There will be total 3 papers in the examination i.e. General Knowledge, English and Elementary Mathematics.
- General Knowledge and English part will comprise of total 120 questions which contain a weightage of 100 marks from each.
- Elementary Mathematics paper will comprise of total 100 questions which further contain a weightage of 100 marks.
- Which means in Elementary Mathematics, applicant will be awarded with 1 mark for every correct attempted question, whereas 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer as a provision of negative marking.
Declaration of Result
The result for CDS 2017 exam is going to declared in 2 stages. UPSC firstly declare the written exam result. And the final result is declared, once SSC interview process gets finished. Kindly check this article on regular basis for the date of obtaining your CDS exam result.
Instruction to Check CDS Result
Here are the instructions that need to be followed by applicants in order to check their result:
- Firstly applicants are required to visit the official website of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- After that applicant are required to find the dedicated link of CDS result 2017.
- Soon after clicking this link, a pdf file will appear on the screen containing roll numbers of applicants along with their marks.
- Now, applicants may search their result with their roll number.
- Download the PDF fill and keep it preserved for future reference.
CDS 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure comprises of four steps including:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview/ Personality Test
- Documents verification
- Medical Test conducted for the shortlisted applicants.
If any applicant having query regarding CDS 2 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.