CDS 2 2017 Eligibility Criteria: Nationality Condition, Age Criteria and Martial, Physical
Applicants those who are looking to apply for CDS 2 2017 must meet with the following CDS 2 2017 Eligibility Criteria to get eligible for the exam. No applicant is permitted further to apply for the examination before he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria, so check this post very carefully
CDS 2 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be meeting with one of the following nationality conditions:
- An Indian resident or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- Applicant should belong to Tibetan refugee group who came to India earlier than 1st of January, 1962 for permanent settling in the country.
- In case applicant originally from Indian origin but migrated from Zambia, Malawi, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and East African countries of Kenya, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam and came to India for permanent settling in the country.
Applicants must be physically fit according to Physical standards as prescribed by the exam conducting authority.
Age Criteria and Marital Status
- Conditions for AFA (Air Force Academy): applicant should be born not earlier than 02nd of July, 1994 and not after 01st of July, 1998. For applicants having genuine and latest Commercial Pilot Licence (Should be born not earlier than 02nd of July, 1992 and not after 01st of July 1998).
Note: If any applicant having a age below then 25 years then he/she must be unmarried and they won’t be permitted to get married during training period/ era.
Note: Applicants those who are married and their age is more than 25 years can apply. Please keep in mind that the applicants those who are married won’t be provided any marriage accommodation.
- Conditions for INA (Indian Naval Academy) and IMA (Indian Military Academy): Group of unmarried applicants, who are born not earlier than 2nd of July, 1994 and not after 1st of July, 1999
- Conditions for Officers’ Training Academy- (SSC Course for Men): Married as well as unmarried applicants are permitted to apply for this post but they should be born not earlier than 2nd of July, 1993 and not after 1st of July, 1999
- Conditions for Officers, Training Academy – (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Issueless divorcees who are not remarried, unmarried women and Issueless widows who are not remarried are permitted to apply for this post. Looking into its age criteria, they should be born not before than 2nd of July, 1993 and not after than 1st of July, 1999.
Required Educational Qualification
|IMA and Officers’ Training Academy||Degree in Engineering or its equivalent|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||Degree or its equivalent|
|Air Force Academy||Degree or its equivalent, Mathematics and Physics should have studied at Bachelor of engineering or 12th level|
@@@@Final year Applicants are permitted to apply but their selection is provisional until they produce requisite certificate on or before the prescribed deadline.@@@@
If any applicant having query regarding CDS 2 2017 Eligibility Criteria, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.