CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018- Check Details Here
Aspirants those who want to apply for CBSE NET 2018 must fulfill the eligibility criteria before they apply for the examination. Firstly they need to ensure that they meet all the eligibility norms/ criteria or not. If any aspirant fail’s to do so then he/she will not be able to apply for CBSE NET 2018. Here, in this article we provide a complete detail about CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018, Education qualification, General Eligibility etc. All the eligibility that will be needed discussed below:
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must be a Master’s degree holder or alike by securing minimum 55% of marks (without rounding off) from any well-known university. (50% of marks is for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category aspirants).
- Aspirants those who are appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply for the exam (they have to qualify the exam before awarding/ giving/ granting the post). These aspirants must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Those aspirants will get the 5% of relaxation in aggregate score/ marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19thof September, 1991.
- All aspirants are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. Aspirants whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related/ associated subjects.
- Aspirants those who want to apply for JRF must have aged below or equal to 28 years. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/PWD/OBC and women aspirants.
- There will be no upper age limit for Lecturer/Assistant Professor.
- Age relaxation is also provisioned for the aspirants with experience of research (provided they have to obtain a certificate of the same to get the age relaxation).
- Categorical relaxation in age will be allowed on the ground of producing/ making relevant certificate.
- Aspirants will not get any age relaxation of more than 5 years either via one or multiple clause.
- Certificates which will be considered as the proof of age are 10th standard mark-sheet, DOB certificate or passing certificate.
If any applicant having query regarding CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018, then you may leave your comment below in the comment box.