BITSAT 2018 is stands as Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. It is a campus level examination, which is arranged by the BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test is an online based exam organized for giving admissions to all the gradation (degree) courses offered by Birla Institute of Technology and Science and its other universities. Through Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test 2018, Candidates will get entry / Admission in engineering, pharmacy & science courses. Here we are giving details about Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2018 exam, including application form, suitability criteria, important dates, etc.
Application Form for BITSAT 2018
The application procedure for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test 2018 is mentioned below:
- Applicants can apply for BITSAT 2018 exam through online mode.
- Application Form for BITSAT 2018 will be released via online mode.
- Fill all the necessary registration details like Name, Gender, DOB, E mail, etc. and then submit it.
- After filled registration details then fill other details like basic details, 12thexam, and test centre preference.
- Payment can be made by both way via online or offline.
- Take a printout of application just before submitting the application form.
Application Fee for BITSAT 2018:
- For females application fee charges is Rs. 1700/- and For other Applicants fee charges will be Rs. 2200/-
- Payment will be made through credit card, cash payment or net banking at ICICI bank
- If any of the applicant want to choose Dubai as an Examination centre then he/she need to pay US $ 50 (i.e. Rs. 3000) and this fee amount is applicable for both fame and female.
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2018
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2018:
- Eligibility for all other courses (except B.Pharma) – applicants must have passed Checked BITSAT 2017 admission. Get application form, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus. Find Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) date, preparation, admit card and sample papers. 10+2 or alike examination from any known board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Eligibility for B.Pharma – applicants must have complete the 12thor alike exam from any known board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics subjects.
- Applicant who have passed 12thexams in 2016 or appearing for 12th in 2017 are eligible for the exam and can apply.
- In 12thexamination, applicants must have obtained 75% marks in Physics Chemistry Maths / Biology group.
BITSAT Important Dates
BITSAT 2018 Dates (Tentative dates)
|Application Form starts from||2nd week of January 2018|
|Application Form ends on||1st week of March 2018|
|Application form Editing||2nd week of March 2018|
|Allotment of Exam centre||2nd week of March 2018|
|Open booking||3rd week of March to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Release of Hall ticket||3rd week of April to Last week of April 2018|
|Examination date||3rd week of May to Last week of May 2018|
|Apply for Admission||2nd week of May to Last week of June 2018|
|Merit list||1st week of July 2018|
BITSAT Exam Pattern:
The pattern for BITSAT 2018 exam is mentioned below:
- Duration:exam duration is 2 hours without any break.
- Exam Mode:It’s a Computer based exam.
- Type of Question:whole paper contain multiple choice Question (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme:For every correct answer applicant awarded by 3 marks.
- Negative Marking:And for every wrong answer 1 mark is deducted.
- Number of Question:There is total 150 Questions in the Question paper.
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
Whole syllabus is based on the NCERT prospectus of 11th & 12th class. The syllabus will include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. Detailed syllabus is mentioned here:
Syllabus for Mathematics:
Complex numbers, Logarithms and their properties, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Pascal’s triangle, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Theory of Quadratic equations, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, etc.
Syllabus for Physics:
Work and Energy, Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Newton’s Laws of Motion, etc.
Syllabus for Chemistry:
Atomic Structure, States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Physical and Electro chemistry, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrogen and s-block elements, Surface Chemistry,etc.
Diversity in Living World, Cell – Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Growth and Movement in Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, etc.
Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Eligibility Test, Syllogism, Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, etc.
Composition, Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Word Formation, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, etc.
Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Admit card shall be issued through online mode.
- Successfully registered applicants will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Without admit card, applicants are not allowed to give exam.
- Admit card will contain details like applicant’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT 2018 Result
Here we have mentioned details about BITSAT 2018 Result:
- The result will be declared only through online mode.
- Applicants can check their results by fill their roll number on the official website.
- After result announced, two merit lists will released.
- One merit list released for B.Pharma and One merit list released for other courses.
BITSAT 2018 Admission
The BITSAT 2018 Counselling has been divided into several steps which are mentioned below:
- After passing the 12th examination, applicants have to fill the admission form through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill their qualifying exam and preferences in the admission form.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants, as per marks they grab and filled preferences.
- Admission list will be released, after seat allotment.
- Applicants have to report at the allotted universities with essential documents and fee to confirm their admission.