BITSAT 2017 stands for Birla Institute of Technology & Science arranges BIT Science Aptitude Test every single year. Basically there are 4 institutes which consider BIT Science Aptitude Test. It is a college / university level exam and gets prepared in order to provide admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants. Every single year the notification gets released mostly in the month of December. All interested candidates, who are going to apply for BITSAT 2017, they are requested to go through the overall details of BITSAT 2017 from here: BITSAT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Courses
|Starting Date for Online Registration||29th December 2016|
|2016Final Date of Registration||10th March 2017 (Extended)|
|Correction of Form||7th – 10th March 2017|
|Allotment of Examination centers||15th March 2017|
|Exam Slot booking||20th March to 5th April 2017|
|Download BITSAT Admit Card||15th April to 10th May 2017|
|Examination Date||16th May – 30th May 2017|
|2017Admission Process||20th May to 30th June 2017|
|Wait List announce||1st July, 2017|
K.K Birla Goa Campus: B.Pharma /M.Sc. (Economics, Mathematics, physics, Biology, Chemistry) Degree Courses offered through BITSAT:
/BE (Manufacturing, Civil, CS, EE, Electronics & Instrumentation, Chemical and Mechanical).
BITS Pilani Campus: B.Pharma /M.Sc. (Economics, General Studies, Mathematics, physics, Biology, Chemistry) /BE (Manufacturing, Civil, CS, EE, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical and Chemical).
Hyderabad Campus: B.Pharma /M.Sc. (Economics, Mathematics, physics, Biology, Chemistry) /BE (Manufacturing, Civil, CS, EE, Electronics & Instrumentation, Chemical and Mechanical).
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested Candidates must have complete 10+2 with minimum 75% of marks from a known board.
- Candidates must have complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
- If you want to take admission in B.Tech then you must have complete 10+2 with Mathematics and if you want to take admission in B.Pharm then you must have passed 10+2th with Biology along with good expertise in English.
- Candidate who have complete 10+2 in 2014, they are not eligible for this exam. BITS candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- If candidates have to complete in 2nd attempt then it will be taken as the last performance of the qualifying exam.
BITSAT 2017 registration form will be started from Last week of December (tentatively), after that interested candidate will apply through official website (i.e. http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/). Male Applicants have to pay Rs. 2200/– and for female candidates application fee is Rs 1700/–. Candidates who Choose Dubai as test center they have to pay US $50 (i.e. Rs. 3000/-).
BITSAT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Courses
Apply for BITSAT 2017:
- The online process of registration for BITSAT will start from last week of December 2016.
- Candidates can only apply via online mode and for that procedure they need to visit the official site (after release of official notice for BITSAT 2017).
- Only those candidates who are the citizen of India only eligible for apply such posts.
- Payment will be done through online mode by using Net Banking, credit card and Debit Card. You can also use the ICICI bank Challan within India.
- Lastly take the print out of application after filled up completely along with the payment slip and send it to the Admissions Officer
- Apply for it, Candidates need to register themselves 1st. After candidate registered themselves successfully, applicants will be given the Password and enrollment / registration number.
- With those registration IDs Candidates will have to login there. After that application form will be showed which need to be filled with all the correct details.
- After all the procedure has made then you will have to pay the application fee in last.
- Males are required to pay Rs. 2200/- whereas Females are required to pay Rs. 1700/-.
BITSAT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Courses
Basically it’s a computer based exam. Candidates will choose their examination Centre as per their suitability. Exam duration is 3 hours. And there will be total 150 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) from subjects like Physics, General English, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology. For each correct answer, Applicant will get 3 marks for each right answer and get 1 negative mark for every wrong answer.
|Part III|| English Proficiency|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharma)||45|
BITSAT 2017 open Booking:
As per the prospect Applicants can book their seat before April 2017 and it was estimated that the exam of BIT Science Aptitude Test will be organized or we can say conduced on the month of May 2017 so it is necessary to book the seat in order to get their admit card issued in the favor of candidates. Candidates were being needed to reserve their date and timings means to say date and time on which date they would like to perform in aptitude test. Booking which would be done is on the first-cum first basis.
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card:
Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website. Before 15 days of BITSAT 2017 exam Admit card will be uploaded on the official website (i.e. http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/). With the help of admit card candidate can get the information regarding setting of the exam and roll number etc.
Candidates who appear in BITSAT 2017 should be eligible for admission only if he / she get the mandatory minimum marks in the chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects of class 10+2 exam as per the eligibility criteria of the exam. All Interested applicants will be requisite to submit Admission application with 10+2 marks and preferences to diverse degree Courses offered.
Note– Upper Schedule is tentative dates and we will informed after released Official notification for BITSAT 2017. For more information Candidate can visit official website (i.e. http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/).