Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility criteria
Bihar ITI Admission 2018: BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) is the responsible/ conducting authority which conducts ITI CAT every year. Applicants those who are seeking for admission in various ITI colleges in Bihar must apply for ITI CAT 2018 on or before due date.
The online registration for ITI CAT 2018 will possibly start’s in the month of February, 2018 and the entrance exam will be possibly held in the month of May, 2018 Tentatively. Interested applicants can check this article in order to get all details regarding Bihar ITI Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, admission process etc.
Bihar ITI Admission 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
Here, we provide Tentative exam schedule for Bihar ITI Admission 2018, check below:
|Serial No.||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Online registration process will start from||February, 2018|
|2.||Last date for online registration||March, 2018|
|3.||Closing date for submission of application fees through bank challan||March, 2018|
|4.||Last date to submit application fees through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking||March, 2018|
|5.||Closing date for final submission of the application form||March, 2018|
|6.||Correction in application form||March, 2018|
|7.||Last date for submission of hard copy of online submitted application form along with bank challan and related documents through speed/registered post||March, 2018|
|8.||Availability of admit card||May, 2018|
|9.||Date of entrance examination||May, 2018|
Before appearing in the ITI CAT entrance exam applicants must have satisfied the recommended eligibility criteria for the exam. The details of Bihar ITI entrance examination 2018 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Applicants must completed his/her 10thor equivalent qualification in Science and Maths from CBSE or Bihar school education board. Applicant must clear the subjects of qualifying examination such as Physics, Maths, and Chemistry individually
- Candidates those who are appearing in the qualifying examination or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However, the applicant must need to produce the passing certificate of class 10thor equivalent at the time of counselling
- Applicants those who want to apply for IT Sector are required to pass the 10thor equivalent qualification with science subjects
- For Non-science courses, candidate must complete his/her 10thor equivalent in any subject.
Nationality /Residential criteria
Only Indian citizens with any of the following norms/ criteria can apply for ITI CAT 2018:
- Applicants those whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar are eligible to apply
- Applicants those whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Government of Bihar/ Central Government/ Public Undertaking or any University in the Bihar State
- The minimum age of candidates must be minimum 14 years as on 1st of August, 2018. For Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade candidates the minimum age limit should be 17 years
- There will be no upper age limit for applicants
Candidates those who are willing will have to gone through a medical test and after passing the medical test applicant will be considered eligible for admission
- Types of Question: Question paper will comprises of MCQ’s type Question
- Total Number of Questions: There will be total 150 Question in the Question paper
- Exam Duration: Duration of examination will be 2 hours and 15 minutes (i.e. 135 minutes)
- Total Marks: Question paper will contain a weightage of total 300 marks
- Marking Scheme: Applicant will be awarded with 2 marks for every right answer
- Negative Marking: there will be no provision for Negative Marking
Bihar ITI 2018 Application Form: How to Apply
ITI CAT 2018 application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of exam conducting authority (BCECEB) i.e. bceceboard.com. Applicants can check the below instructions to fill up the application form
- To apply online, candidates firstly need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority as mentioned above and then click on “Apply for ITICAT-2018” link available at its home page
- After that, Applicants need to register themselves by providing some of the basic details. After successful registration candidate will get a registration number and password through their registered email ID
- Applicants have to pay the necessary examination fee i.e. Rs. 550/- for General/ BC/ OBC category applicants and Rs 100/- applicants from SC/ST category. They can deposit the fee either through credit card/debit card/ net banking or bank challan
- After the successful submission of the application fee, candidates have to fill up personal and educational details in the form
- After that applicants required to Upload the scanned image of recent passport size photograph as per specification
- Before submitting the application form applicants need to ensure that all information provided by them is correct.
- Applicants need to submit the downloaded copy of part A and part B of application form along with important certificates need to be sent to the address mentioned below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014 A
The exam conducting board will release the Bihar ITI admission 2018 Admit card via online mode possibly in the month of May, 2018. Applicants need to visit the official website of BCECECB to download their admit card. One can check and download his/her admit card by entering their registration number and DOB (date of birth) in the given fields. Applicants also need to bring their admit card while appearing in the entrance exam.
Result & Merit list
The exam conducting authority will announce the result via online mode on its official website. After the announcement of result a merit list will be prepared based on applicant’s marks obtained in ITICAT exam. The admission will be given to applicants on the basis of rank acquired in merit list.
All shortlisted/ successful candidates will be further invited for counselling procedure. Selected applicants will be intimated for counselling schedule through post or official website.
If any applicant having query regarding Bihar ITI Admission 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.