BCECE 2018: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to Apply
BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) 2018 is one of the most popular state level exam conducted by the BCECEB also known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. This entrance exam is organized in 2 stages, namely Stage 1 and Stage 2. Applicants need to be cleared the stage 1 exam to take part in in stage 2 exam and to pass in both exam is necessary to appear in the admission procedure.
BCECE Application Form is available from 3rd week of February 2018. Through this exam, applicants may get the admission to the first year Under Graduate courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture offered by the universities/colleges located in Bihar state. Check here a complete information about BCECE 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, How to Apply etc.
BCECE 2018 Highlights
|Examination Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Conducting authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Examination Type||State level|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed 10+2 with PCB or PCM|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
BCECE Application Form 2018
The BCECE application form 2018 related details are given below:
- Applicants can fill their application form via online mode from our website.
- Offline mode is not applicable to get the application.
- BCECE 2018 registration will be started from the 1st week of February 2018
- Applicants can fill their application form till the 1st week of March 2018
- Applicants first need to fill the PART A of the application form & then submit the application fee.
- After application fee payment, applicants have to fill PART B
- After filling the form, applicants need to keep the hardcopy (Photocopy) of the complete filled-in application form.
- Application form have to be sent to the authority with the fee receipt and required documents on the given below address:
‘Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014’
Documents needed to send along with application:
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- 10th& 12th mark sheet
- 10th& 12th passing certificate
Applicants can deposit their application fee via online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (Challan) mode. Application fee for BCECE 2018 is given below:
|PCMB||Rs. 730/-||Rs. 365/-|
|PCM/PCB||Rs. 660/-||Rs. 330/-|
Applicants are advised to go through the complete eligibility criteria which are listed below:
- Applicants must hold the Indian nationality.
- Applicants must belong to the Bihar state & have a valid domicile.
- Qualifying Exam:Applicants must qualify the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects:The mandatory subjects are Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks:Applicant need to secure minimum 45% marks (for non-reserved category applicant) and 40% (for reserved categories) in order to get eligible for the examination.
- Qualifying Exam:The minimum qualification is 12th or equivalent from the recognized board.
- Subjects:The mandatory subjects are Physics & Chemistry with one optional subject among Biology, Mathematics, or technical vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks:It is necessary for the applicant to secure minimum 45% marks (for non-reserved category applicant) in qualifying exam and 40% (for reserved categories) in order to get eligible.
BCECE 2018 Dates
Applicants can check here the Tentative BCECE 2018 application form dates given below:
|Online application form Available from||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of the fee via Challan||2nd week of March 2018|
|closing date of submission of fee via online mode||2nd week of March 2018|
|Editing in application form Starting from||2nd week of March 2018|
|Closing date of sending the hard copy filled-in application form along with the paid bank Challan & enclosures||3rd week of March 2018|
|Examination Date (1st Stage)||3rd week of April 2018|
|Examination Date (2nd Stage)||2nd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Applicants can check the following steps for BCECE 2018 how to apply.
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website (link will be given above)
- After that click on ‘Apply for BCECE 2018’ link and read the instructions carefully
- Then, click on the link ‘Continue to Registration’
- After that fill all the required details given in the application form
- After that, click on the ‘Register’ button
- Then applicants need to review & confirm their data before submission and click on the link ‘YES, I confirm my data is correct’
- Then a SMS will be sent to the applicant registered mobile number which contains your user User name/registration number
- Login with ‘Registration Number/ Username’ and ‘Password’ and click on sign button
- Then proceed to make payment
- After payment, Click on the ‘Fill the Personal Information’ link.
- Now, you have to fill your personal information & upload your scanned photograph and signature (in English or Hindi)
- Photograph size should be (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) contain your name & date of taking photograph
- Click on the ‘Save & Continue’ button & proceed to ‘Fill the Educational Information’
- After completing all the steps, you have to download your application form PART A and PART B & also print address slip
- In PART B, you have to paste the same photograph uploaded during form filling & also put your signature in Hindi and English in the specified column
- Applicants have to send their filled application PART A & PART B to the exam committee along with fee receipt and all other required documents through registered post/speed post.
Aspirants those who belong to general & OBC category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee whereas aspirants belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 500/- for the same. Aspirants want to appear in all subjects i.e. PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology) are required to pay Rs 1100/- (for General category aspirants) against the application form. Whereas aspirants belong to SC/ST category, need to pay Rs. 550/- for the same. Aspirants can make their payment through debit card/ credit card/net banking or bank challan.
BCECE Exam Pattern
- Stages: BCECE 2018 is organized in 2 stage exam (i.e. Stage I & Stage II).
- Language: Hindi & English language.
- Subjects: Physics and Chemistry are the compulsory SUBJECTS while there is a choice between Mathematics AND Biology.
- Duration: 2:15 minutes (for stage 1) and 1 hour 30 minutes (for stage 2).
- Type of Question: multiple choice question (MCQ’s).
- Marking Scheme: On every right answer aspirants will be rewarded with 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: On each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted, for the same.
Examination pattern for bcece 2018 both exam stages are given below:
BCECE Stage I
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
BCECE Stage II
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
Both question paper of BCECE i.e. stage 1 and stage 2 will be created from the subjects like PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects). BCECE 2018 syllabus contains the questions from the syllabus of Intermediate (12th/equivalent/ I.Sc). To get good marks in the exam, all aspirants are required to prepare according to syllabus.
How to Prepare for BCECE
- Applicants need to increase their speed of solving questions by practice several papers, test series, etc. and they also need to study their subjects on a daily basis.
- Applicants also need to improve their concepts. If any applicant find complex question, then he/she can solve it only if they know the basic concept behind it.
- Follow the good/effective study materials.
- Applicants need to make a timetable and go for smart study, schedule your strategies and take guidance from senior’s, experts etc.
- Don’t get stressed/ tense at the time of examination.
BCECE Admit Card 2018
Admit card for BCECE 2018 will be available from 4th week of March 2018. Admit card will be published on official website only. BCECE admit card 2018 contain the details like Exam Dates, time and venue.
How to download admit card
The candidates must follow these Steps to Download BCECE 2017 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the BCECEB.
- Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth and the Security Pin in the fields given.
- Verify the details and click on Submit button.
Download and Print multiple copies of the BCECE Admit Card.
|Category||Seat reserved (in %)|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
BCECE Result 2018
Result for BCECE 2018 will be published on the official website of BCECE. It is estimated that the result for BCECE 2018 stage I will be published in the 1st week of May and result for BCECE 2018 stage II will be published in the 1st week of June, 2018.
BCECE 2018 Counselling
On the basis of the rank acquired in merit list, all the eligible applicants will be invited for the interview round. The complete detail regarding counselling date, timing and the exam venue will be intimated by the post or on the website. The applicants will be provided with the opportunity to choose the course and institution according to their preferences. According to the seat availability in various colleges in the Bihar state, the seat will be allotted to the applicants.
BCECE 2018 Application form Important Points
- It states level entrance examination which is conducted by the BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board).
- Applicants can get the admission in Engineering, Pharmacy & Agriculture courses through this exam.
- Applicants can access the online application form first week of February.
- The application fee will not be given back under any circumstances.
- Applicants have to send the hard copy of filled-in application form with paid Challan to the committee address.
- The application fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card and can be submitted through the bank Challan in any branch of SBI.
- There is no age limit for both engineering & pharmacy courses.
- There is -1 mark for each incorrect option.
- The questions will be asked from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- The exam will be conducted in two stages. The complete exam pattern can be checked in above section of “BCECE Exam pattern”.
If you have any other query about BCECE 2018 Application Form, you can ask your query below in the comments below.