Banasthali Vidyapeeth Exam Pattern 2018 and full Syllabus for Banasthali Vidyapeeth 2018 Check Here
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Exam Pattern 2018, Syllabus 2018 are mentioned here for the candidates who aspire to take the entrance exam conducted by Banasthali Vidyapeeth. The exam pattern is decided by the official exam authority so as to provide the general idea regarding the exam format and marking scheme. The applicant who wishes to qualify the exam with good percentile must read and understand the illustrated exam pattern and syllabus before commencing the preparation. With the help of the syllabus, the candidates can know that which topics are important from the examination point of view and needed to be studied. The exam pattern and syllabus are quite beneficial for the candidates as it provides the approximate idea of the exam. Get here the complete details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Exam Pattern 2018
Before actually appearing in the entrance exam, the candidates need to go through the exam pattern. The section of exam pattern outlines the essential details regarding the exam structure such the medium of the question paper, mode and type of the exam, time duration, number of questions and marking scheme. For the sake of convenience, the detailed description of the Banasthali Vidyapeeth Exam Pattern 2018 is mentioned here.
The exam paper is objective in nature. It comprises of the multiple choice questions where each question has four alternatives and only one accurate answer. The candidate should choose the option with extreme care.
- Time Duration:
Total 2 hours and 30 minutes will be given to solve the exam paper. Different time will be given to solve each part of the exam. The candidates should note that no extra time will be provided by the invigilator under any circumstance.
|Paper||Duration (in minutes)|
|Physics and Chemistry||60 minutes|
|Logical reasoning||30 minutes|
|Total||2 hours and 30 minutes or 150 minutes|
- Number of questions:
The exam paper will have 100 questions in total as per Banasthali Vidyapeeth Exam Pattern Details. All the questions are compulsory to attempt.
- Section wise questions:
|Paper||No. of Questions|
|Physics and Chemistry||40|
- For each correct answer, ONE (1) mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- The exam will be of total 100 marks as per exam pattern.
- Negative marking is applicable for the wrong answers. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Syllabus 2018
The Syllabus is mentioned here for the candidates who wish to appear in the entrance examination. Basically, the syllabus is based on the topics and concepts of 11th and 12th class. The candidates should go through the syllabus first so as to prepare the topics as accordingly. The detailed description of the syllabus is provided here for the candidates.
Section 1: Physics and Chemistry
The topics involve in section of physics and chemistry as per Banasthali Vidyapeeth Syllabus 2018 are mentioned here for the candidates.
- Work, energy, and power
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Motion of system and particles of rigid body
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
- Structure of atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- S- block elements
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- P – block elements
- Organic chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Gasses and liquids
- Chemical kinematics
- D and F – block elements
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemistry in everyday life
Section 2: Mathematics
The topics covered in this section as per the syllabus are illustrated here for the candidates.
- Sets and functions
- Mathematical reasoning
- Coordinate geometry
- Relations and functions
- Matrix and determinants
- Differential equation
- Integral Calculus
- Linear programming
Section 3: Logical Reasoning:
This section tests the reasoning ability of the candidates. The topics covered in this section as per Banasthali Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam Syllabus are mentioned here.
- Series Completion
- Logical deduction
- Pattern Perception
- Figure formation and analysis
- The candidates should make the command on the basic concepts so as to solve any kind of problem.
- Do not try to cram the ways of problem solving. Try to learn the concept behind the same.
- The candidates should have the habit of extensive problem solving and solve as many problems as he can.
- The aspirants can join the crash courses so as to eradicate the doubts regarding any concept before appearing in the examination.
- Try to enhance the accuracy level by solving sample papers and mock tests.
Keep visiting for more updates regarding the Banasthali Vidyapeeth Exam Pattern 2018.