AU AIMEE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
AU AIMEE (Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam) organized by Annamalai University is located in Tamil Nadu. AU University offers several medical courses for UG (undergraduates) every year. This exam is mainly conducted for those aspirants who desired to take admission in various medical and dental courses like Nursing, BDS, B.SC, MBBS, B.Pharma etc. In this article we provide all information related to AU AIMEE 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Counselling etc.
Examination Name: Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance Exam
Commonly known as: AU AIMEE Entrance Exam
Examination Type: UG Entrance Exam
Examination Level: National Level
About AU AIMEE
Aspirants are supposed to give offline examinations where they need to mark their answers in the OMR sheet. The entrance examination will be organized in the selected centres in Tamil Nadu. Total 150 seats are allotted to MBBS programs, 100 seats to BDS programs, B.Sc programs and B.Pharma programs and 30 seats for B.P.T programs.
Eligibility Criteria for AU AIMEE 2017
- It is mandatory for the aspirant to be a citizen of India
- Aspirant must complete their 10+2 examination from any well-known university having major subjects namely Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English
- General category aspirants need to secure minimum 50% of marks in the major subjects whereas reserved category aspirant are supposed to secure minimum 40% of marks in major subjects.
- Aspirants whose age is above 17 years and less than 35 years are eligible to apply for this exam.
Application Process in AU AIMEE 2017
- Aspirants who are interested for this exam can apply for the same by using 3 different modes. Application form will be available from the 1st week of May 2017 and last date to apply for the same is last week of May 2017.
- Interested aspirants can get their application form after paying the fees of application form from the administrator officer.
- Aspirants can get the application form after sending the DD (demand draft) along with self-addressed envelope stamps of Rs. 25. The DD should be in favour of“The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002” payable/owned at Chennai
- Aspirant can download their application form from the official website and need to fill it up. Aspirant can send their application form along with Demand Draft on the official address of Annamalai University.
- Registration fees for this exam is Rs. 300/-.
Registration Fees of AU AIMEE 2017
AU AIMEE 2017 registration fees is Rs. 300/-. Interested aspirants can either pay the fees via cash by visiting the administrative office or will pay their fees by preparing DD in favor of “The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002” payable/owned at Chennai.
Age Limit for AU AIMEE 2017
Aspirants whose age is above 17 years and less than 35 years are eligible to apply for this exam.
Exam Pattern for AU AIMEE 2017
AU AIMEE Entrance Examination will be organized in 1st week of June 2017. Syllabus and exam pattern for AU AIMEE 2017 are mentioned below:
- Exam Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Number of Paper: there are total 2 paper i.e. paper I & paper II each paper consist of 120 question.
- Part – I: Consists of Biology questions it has 60 questions from botany and 60 from Zoology.
- Part – II: Consists of Physical science questions it has 60 questions from physics and 60 from chemistry.
- Total Question: 240 questions.
Hall Ticket for AU AIMEE 2017
Admit card for AU AIMEE 2017 will be available on the official website of AU. After the announcement of admit all the aspirant able to download their card by filling up the application number. Aspirant can download and take the hard-copy (print out) of their admit card/hall ticket. The admit card will be available before 1 week for the examination.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, all aspirants are needed to download their admit card from the official website only.
Results of AU AIMEE 2017
Result for AU AIMEE will be declared in 1st week of July 2017 via official website. All aspirants needed to mention their enrolment number and can check their results.
Important Dates of AU AIMEE 2017
|Online registration will start from||1st week of May 2017|
|Last date of registration||End of May 2017|
|Admit card available on||One week before the examination|
|Exam Date||1st Week of June 2017|
|Results declared on||1st week of July 2017|
|Counselling process will start from||2nd week of July 2017|
Counselling Process of AU AIMEE 2017
Eligible aspirants will go to counselling procedure and they all are supposed to check the list and the date which will be available on the official website i.e. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in. All selected aspirants have to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets at the time of counselling and if any applicant fail to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates their admission will be cancelled.
Note: Printed mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed (only original documents required).