ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) Registration 2018 for Feb exam will be start in the last month of 2017 (i.e. in December 2017). Applicants can get their application form via online mode only. ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is a national level entrance exam organized by the AIMS. ATMA is a single-window exam organized to provide admissions into MBA/ PGDM/ MCM/ MCA/ PGDBA courses. ATMA marks/scores is considered by many institutes. Here, in this article we provide all information related to ATMA Application Form 2018 including, exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, ATMA registration 2018 etc.
ATMA Registration 2018
All eligible Applicants can fill ATMA 2018 application form via online mode only. All the details related to the ATMA 2018 application form are given below:
- ATMA registration 2018 will be commenced from the third week of December 2017.
- For registration, applicants must have a valid e-mail ID and valid mobile number.
- Applicants need to enter all the required details such as name, Date of Birth & e-mail ID.
- After completion of registration process, applicants need to take 2 printouts of the filled-in Registration Form for further reference.
- All successful registered applicant will receive an auto-generated mail which contain username and password of the applicant. With all the details like, applicants can download the admit card, check result, etc.
ATMA Application Form Fee:
Registration fee of Rs. 1100/- need to pay by every applicants. Registration fee will not be refunded and will not be transferable to any other test in any circumstances/ situations. Applicants can pay their application fee via credit/debit/net banking and bank transfer facility.
Here we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria for ATMA 2018:
- Qualifying Exam:Applicant should complete his/her graduation from a well-known University.
- Minimum Marks:Applicant need to secure minimum 50% of marks in his/her qualifying exam.
- Age Limit:Minimum age required for this exam is 21 years.
- Appearing Applicants:Appearing applicants also eligible to apply for this test.
ATMA application for 2018
ATMA Application Dates 2018
Here, we are provide all the application dates (tentative) for ATMA exam. Valid dates will be updated soon as it will be announced by authority.
|Registration start from||third week of December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin/ update starts from||first week of January 2018|
|ATMA bulletin last date||fourth week of January 2018|
|Registration last date||first week of February 2018|
|Re-print filled-in application form closing date||first week of February 2018|
|ATMA Examination date||third week of February 2018|
How to Apply
Applicants need to follow the below given steps for ATMA registration 2018:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of authority.
- Then payment of application fee is the first step to fill the online application form.
- After that click on the link namely ‘ATMA Exam Registration Link’.
- Then go via the option namely ‘Click here to Pay ATMA Exam Fees Online’.
- Then fill all the required fee payment details and then pay your application fee.
- After you made fee payment, you’ll receive the PID (Process ID) code.
- Then, click on the link namely ‘Click here for registering yourself for the ATMA exam’.
- Then fill your PID code & Date of Birth on the website.
- Application form will now appear on your screen.
- Entre all the necessary details, correctly in the application such as qualification, personal, contact and other required details.
- Before submitting the application form, you need to recheck all the filled in details.
- After submission of application form you need to take a hard-copy (printout) of your application for further use.
If you have any query related to ATMA Registration 2018, then you can leave your query below in the comment box.