AIMS organizes the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2018). It is a single-window test for the applicants to provide admissions to different PG management programmes. ATMA marks/scores for admission to PGDBA/ MCA/ MBA/ PGDM/ MCM courses is considered by 200 institutes. It is a National level entrance exam which is organized across many cities of the country. It is organized multiple times in a period of 1 year. Here, in this article we provide all information related to ATMA 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
ATMA Exam Date 2018
ATMA 2018 is conducted in February, May and July. Here, we are provide all the application dates (tentative) for ATMA exam. Valid dates will be updated soon as it will be announced by authority.
|Registration Starts||fourth week of December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin||first week of January 2018|
|Closing date of ATMA bulletin||fourth week of January 2018|
|Closing of registration||first week of February 2018|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||first week of February 2018|
|Issue of admit card||second week of February 2018|
|Exam date||third week of February 2018|
|Result announcement||fourth week of February 2018|
ATMA 2018 Registration
All interested applicants can check all the details for application Registration form here:
- All applicants can fill their ATMA 2018 application form via online mode.
- Then they have to enter a valid mobile number or a valid e-mail ID for registration.
- Then applicants have to fill all the required details like name, mobile number, e-mail ID, and DOB.
- After applicant successfully registered, then they need to take 2 printouts of the filled-in Registration Form for further use.
- All successful registered applicant will receive an auto-generated mail which contain username and password of the applicant. With all the details like, applicants can download the admit card, check result, etc.
The Registration Fee of Rs.1100/- need to pay every applicant for ATMA registration. Once applicant pay their registration then, it will not be refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances /situations. Applicants can pay their application fee via the following modes:
- Bank Transfer facility
- Using credit card/debit card/net banking.
Here we provide all the eligibility criteria for ATMA 2018:
- Qualifying Exam:Applicant should completed their graduation from a well-known University.
- Minimum Marks:Applicant need to secure minimum 50% of marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria:Minimum age required for this exam is 21 years.
- Appearing Applicants:Appearing applicants are also eligible for this exam.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018
Here we provide exam pattern for ATMA 2018:
- Mode of Exam:Examination will be organized in both modes, i.e. online (i.e. CBT) and offline (i.e. pen & paper). Examination for February session will be organized in offline mode while exam for May and July session will be organized in online mode.
- Type of Questions:MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Number of Questions:exam paper contain total 180 questions which will be divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam:3 hours.
- Marking Scheme:For each and every right answer, 1 mark will be rewarded to applicant.
- Negative Marking:For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted for the same.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|III||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
ATMA 2018 Syllabus
ATMA 2018 syllabus will be comprises from numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, analyzing and synthesizing ability. Syllabus is made to assess the aptitude of the applicant for higher management education.
- Firstly gather a complete information about exam pattern and syllabus.
- Then applicants can practice the sample testsprovided on the website.
- Then make a suitable timetable and start preparation so.
- Buy best reference books and study resources for preparation.
- At last try to solve the previous year question papers to get idea about exam pattern.
ATMA Admit Card 2018
Admit card for ATMA 2018 will be available from second week of February 2018. Applicant has to attach recent photographs in the given space. Along with the admit card, applicants need to bring the documents like ATMA payment receipt of registration fee, a copy of registration form and photo identification (original document).
Applicants can check their results via online mode on the official website of the authority. No hard copy of the exam result will be sent to any applicants individually. Result for February session will be available to the applicant in the third week of February 2018. Applicants need to login with their user name and password to access their result.
ATMA marks/score card contains the scores of verbal, quantitative, analytical and total marks. Scores are totally based on the applicant’s primary scores secured in the admission exam. Score report also includes the percentile scores. Scores are only valid for admission to the next academic year in various universities/ institutions.
If you have any query related to ATMA Registration 2018, then you can leave your query below in the comment box.