Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2018 , Syllabus for Assam TET 2018
Candidates must check the Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2018 before filling the Assam TET 2018 application form. Here are the details about the eligibility criteria for Assam TET 2018. Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam specifies the Assam TET 2018 eligibility criteria. Candidates who wish to apply for Assam TET exam 2018 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of Assam TET before filling the application form.
Candidates will get to know about the minimum academic qualification, age limit, and all other Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2018 below in this article.
Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The candidate has to be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate must have passed senior/higher secondary examination with at least 50% marks.
- He/she should have a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE with at least 45% marks. Or
- Senior secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks with 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. Ed).Or
- Senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks with 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education). Or
- Graduation from any UGC recognized university and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Age of the candidate should not be above 43 years as on January 1, 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed by five years for SC/ST candidates.
Assam TET 2018 Educational Qualification (For Hindi Teacher Post)
- Candidates those who are interested in getting Hindi teacher job then they need to secure 50% of marks in their degree or may done B.A with Hindi subject with minimum 50% of marks and B.T/ B.Ed. degree from well-known university/ college.
Assam TET 2018 Educational Qualification (For Sanskrit Teacher Post)
- Candidates who are interested in getting Sanskrit teacher job then they need to secure 50% of marks in their degree or B.A with Sanskrit subject with minimum 50% of marks and B.T/ B.Ed. degree from well-known university/ college.
- Candidates are recommended to read official notification for more info. On education qualification.
- Application form fee for both above mentioned job is not yet published because the official notification will be published on February 1, 2018.
- Applicant having age more than 38 years as on or before January 01st, 2018 are not eligible for the exam.
- Applicant those who belong to reserved category will be given age relaxation in their upper age as per the government rule and details are declared in notification.
- Selection process will be totally based on Candidates, written exam and personal interview.
- Attractive salary will be given to those applicant who will be selected by the authority.
Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET:
- To qualify in the TET examination, the candidate must score at least 60% marks. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PwD.
Assam TET Syllabus
Assam TET Syllabus contains 2 MCQ’s based question papers. And each paper contain 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks. Following are the details of question papers:
- Paper 1 Syllabus:To become lecturers/ teachers for classes 1st to 4th in Assam primary school.
- Paper 2 Syllabus:To become lecturers/ teachers for classes 5th to 8th in Assam upper primary school.
- Paper 1 and 2 syllabus:For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class 1st to 8th. They will appear for both papers and must have to get qualifying marks to get considered for all the classes.
If any candidate having query regarding Assam TET Eligibility Criteria 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.