Assam TET Admit Card 2018, Download Assam TET Admit Card 2018 or Hall Ticket Here
Assam TET Admit Card 2018: The Assam TET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 will be available for download on rmsaassam.in. The admit card/ hall ticket is issued online only. It is the responsibility of applicant to download and take print out of the admit card as soon it is published on RMSA official site. With the help of admit card, test takers will know the examination details like date, time and venue of the examination centre.
Assam TET Admit Card 2018
Applicants are advised to keep their admit card safe with themselves until the admission process is not over as it may be required in the later stages of admission. Check more details on Assam Special TET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2018 in the article below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||Aug 2018|
|Date of examination||Aug 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Assam TET Admit Card 2018
The admit card also known by other name hall ticket, will be issued to only those applicants who have registered and submitted the online application duly completed in all aspects with payment of examination fee. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), assam will be issuing the admit card to the eligible applicants.
It will be mandatory for applicants to bring a hardcopy (print out) of the Assam Special TET Admit Card 2018 in order to appear for the entrance test. Digital copies of the admit card will not be allowed.
How to download the Admit Card for Assam TET 2018
To download the admit card, just follow the steps given below:
- Click on the direct link provided in this page to download the admit card
- Enter the required details: username / application number, and date of birth.
- Click on download.
- The admit card will appear on screen.
- Download and take print of the admit card/ hall ticket.
- You can also download admit card from rmsaassam.in
- Click on the link which says Assam Special TET 2018 Admit card Download and follow the steps mentioned as above
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Name of the applicant
- Roll Number
- Date and time of the test
- Address of the test centre
What to do in case if there is any error in the admit card?
After downloading the admit card, ensure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct or not. If there is any error in the information printed on the admit card, report the matter to RMSA authorities immediately.
Importance of Admit Card
- Applicants who will bring their hall ticket at the examination centre will be allowed to sit for test.
- The admit card will provide information of the examination
- The admit card is an important verification document which will be required at the later stages of admission too.
If any applicant having query regarding Assam TET Admit Card 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.