Assam SLET 2019 SET Exam Application Form, Exam Dates, Assam SLET 2019 Eligibility, Registration, Syllabus, Pattern, Admit Card, Result
Assam SLET 2019: Assam State Level Eligibility Test also knows as Assam SLET or Assam SLET. Member States – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Tripura. This Examination for North East Region, Assam conducts State Eligibility Test (SET) for lectureship. Member States – Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Tripura. Here we are providing the all details about the Assam SLET such as exam date, eligibility, syllabus, subjects, and pattern.
Assam SLET 2019 – Exam Date
Candidates can check the Tentative Exam Schedule for Assam SLET 2019 Exam below:
|Online Application will be started from||October 2018|
|Last Date of Application form||November 2018|
|Fees Deposition||November 2018|
|Last Date to Deposit||December 2018|
|Admit Card||January 2019|
|Examination Date||February 2019|
Assam SLET 2019 – Registration
- Browse the official site of Assam SLET 2019 (updated )
- Fill registration form as per given mandatory fields.
- After getting registration, candidates needs to login to apply.
- Before applying online, candidates should keep the scan copy of his/her mark sheet, relevant certificate; passport sized colored photograph and signature ready.
- Then review your application form and proceed to pay application fee via online and offline mode.
- Print system generated application form for future reference.
Category of Candidates
- For General Candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates- Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 600/-
- For PWD candidates – Rs. 400/-
Name of Centres
- Gauhati University
- Dibrugarh University
- Tezpur University
- Assam University
- Manipur University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tripura University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Mizoram University
Assam SLET 2019 – Eligibility
- Candidates must be holding the Master Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 55% marks (without rounding up).
- For reserved category candidates (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding up) in Master Degree or equivalent Exam.
- Final (or 4th Semester) candidates of their Master Degree Examination are also eligible.
- Candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of pass certificate only after they have passed the Master’s Degree.
- Candidates must obtain the Master Degree within two years from the date of the concerned SET result with required percentage of marks failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post Graduation only.
- The Candidates whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects then may appear in a related subject.
- There is no upper age limit.
Steps to fill Online Assam SLET 2018 – Application Form
- Log on to official website of Assam to apply online for Assam SLET.
- Read the instructions.
- Apply for Registration.
- Fill and edit Assam SLET 2017 online application form.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Review and verify your application.
- Print bank challan
- Deposit fee in SBI bank
- Update challan information on official website
- Print confirmation page
- Submit it to District Education Officer.
Assam SLET 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
Paper I –
- Total marks will be 100 marks – 60 out of which 50 question (to be attempted)
- Duration: 01 Hours 15 Minutes ( 09.00 A.M. to 10.15 A.M.)
- In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- Question paper will contain the topics of reasoning, teaching aptitude.
Paper II –
- Total marks will be 100 marks – 50 questions (all are compulsory)
- Duration – 01 Hours 15 Minutes (10.30 A.M.to 11.45 A.M.)
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper III –
- Total marks will be 150 marks – 75 questions (all are compulsory)
- Duration – 02 Hours 30 Minutes (01.00 P.M. to 3. 30 P.M.)
- All questions of Paper – II and Paper – III are compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options).
Assam SLET 2019 – Syllabus
Candidates have to compulsory attempt all questions of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III or covering entire syllabus. Syllabus and exam pattern for all Assam SLET 2018 will be downloaded at the Assam SLET Website www.sletne.org. Assam SET authority will not send the syllabus to personally candidates.
Name of Subjects – Subject Code:-
- Assamese 01
- English 02
- Economics 03
- Education 04
- History 05
- Philosophy 06
- Political Science 07
- Geography 08
- Manipuri 09
- Bodo 10
- Bengali 11
- Hindi 12
- Anthropology 13
- Sanskrit 14
- Sociology 15
- Commerce 21
- Chemical Science 31
- Life Science 32
- Mathematical Science 33
- Physical Science 34
Assam SLET 2019 – Admit Card
The Admit Card for Assam SLET 2019 Exam will be uploaded on the official website of exam conducting authority. To check all the details regarding Assam SLET exam 2018 Admit card/ Hall ticket applicants can refer this webpage. Applicants can download their Admit card of the Assam SLET Exam 2018 here from this webpage as our team will soon update the link.
Assam SLET 2019 – Result
The Result for Assam SLET 2018 Exam will be available on the official website of exam conducting authority. Applicants can download their Result of the Assam SLET 2018 Exam here from this webpage also as our team will soon update the link.
If any candidate having query regarding Assam SLET 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.