Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2017, Check Schedule
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2017 will be conducted for those applicants who qualify the Assam PAT examination. Assam Polytechnic (PAT) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education). This entrance exam is a gateway for those applicants who are seeking for admissions in several polytechnic courses offered by different universities/colleges in Assam state. Here, in this article we provide a complete information related to Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2017, Check Schedule, etc.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2017
Authority will arrange the Assam Polytechnic Counselling 2017 via offline mode only. Applicants who qualify the Assam Polytechnic entrance exam can participate in the counselling procedure. Counselling process will be conducted after the declaration/ announcement of the result. After that merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the applicant in the entrance exam. Counselling process will be commenced/ started in the month of June, 2017 (Tentative).
Assam Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
Here we provide a complete detailed about counselling procedure:
- Applicants will be called for the counselling on the basis of their rank acquire in merit list.
- Applicants are required to report at the reported/ notified venue and date for the counselling or interview.
- Applicants can fill their own choices for polytechnic universities/ colleges and courses according to the rank they get in the merit list.
- Applicants also need to produce the all the necessary/required documents and counselling fee at the time of counselling.
- If any applicant fails to produce their document, then they will be not considered for admission.
- Applicants need to appear in their classes of the allotted college within 10 days from the commencement/ beginning of classed.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Applicants need to bring their original certificate/ documents along with a photocopies for the document verification procedure. Documents/certificates those are needed at the time of counselling are listed below:
- Filled in Application Form ‘Part B’ along with 2 passport size photographs attested/ verified by the gazette officer.
- Passport size photographs.
- Qualifying exam mark sheet & passing document/ certificate.
- Assam PAT score card
- Assam PAT 2017 admit card
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate from the head of institution last attended.
If any applicant having query related to Assam polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2017, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.