Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT) Application Form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Application Correction
Assam polytechnic 2018 (PAT) Application Form will be available from 3rd week of March 2018. Candidates those who are interested to pursue diploma courses from the polytechnic institutions/foundations of Assam can apply for this test. DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam organizes this exam every year. In this article, we provide a complete information related to Assam polytechnic Application Form 2018, Eligibility, How to apply etc.
Assam polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply for Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT) from 20th March, 2018. Candidates can fill their Assam polytechnic 2018 (PAT) Application Form can be filled only through online mode. Last date for submission of application form is 30th April, 2018.
Application fee for Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT) application form is Rs. 400/-. Candidates can pay their fee payment through credit/debit card & net banking. Application fee can also be submitted in SBI bank (any branch) through Bank Challan that will be made during the filling of application form.
- Candidates must completed their 10th or 12th class examination from State educational board.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen and must have the domicile certificate of Assam state.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates need to secure minimum 40% of marks (for General Category candidates) in mathematics and science (average of both) whereas candidates belong to SC category need to secure 35% of marks and candidates those who belong to ST category need to secure 33% of marks in same subjects.
- Candidates those who born on or after 1stAugust 1997 are eligible to apply for this exam (for General category candidates) whereas candidates those who born on or after 1st August 1994 are eligible to apply (for SC/ST category candidates).
Assam polytechnic 2018 (PAT) Application Form Dates
Check Below Tentative Schedule for Assam PAT Application Process:
|Online application form starts||20th March 2018|
|Online application closes||30th April 2018|
|Issue of online admit card||10th May 2018|
|Date of Examination||20th May 2018|
How to Apply
- Firstly get the Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT) application form the direct link is provided above.
- Now, candidates need to select their course.
- Then they need to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After that candidates need to Upload scanned images of themselves.
- After uploading procedure next step is to pay application fee.
- In last candidates need to send the printout of filled in application form to the DTE office.
How to Fill Assam polytechnic 2018 (PAT) Application Form
Documents/certificates that are required at the time of form filling of Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT):
- Candidate’s Personal & Academic details.
- Scanned signature image in .jpg format (file size should not be more than 100 KB).
- Scanned photograph image in .jpg format (file size should not be more than 100 KB).
Steps to fill the online Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 application form:
Step-1: Visit Official Website
Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of DTE, Assam. Under Polytechnic Admission Test/exam, click on ‘Click here to apply’ button/link. Now, candidates need to select their course for which they want to apply.
Step-2: Fill Details & Upload Scanned Images
Candidates need to fill their Personal, Academic details and communication details. After that they need to Upload scanned images in the prescribed format. An application number will be generated, while filling the application form. Candidates are required to note down their application number for further use.
Step-3: Fee Payment
After that candidates need to download Challan form by clicking on ‘Print Bank Challan link’. Candidates can make their payment through any nearest branch of SBI bank. After submission of application fee, candidates are required to login to the application and enter payment details.
Step-4: Send the Filled-in Application to DTE Assam Office
Candidates need to take at least two printouts of the application form. One for submission to DTE office and other for your own reference. Candidates need to send the printout of filled in application form along with copy of Bank Challan to the below given address:
Directorate of Technical Education Assam
Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
Assam polytechnic 2018 (PAT) Form Correction
Correction opportunity will not be provided to the candidates in Assam polytechnic 2018 (PAT) application form. Candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully in their application form.
If any candidate having query related to Assam Polytechnic 2018 (PAT) application form, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.