Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form, Eligibility, How to apply
Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form will be available from 20th of March 2017. Applicants those who are interested to pursue diploma courses from the polytechnic institutions/foundations of Assam can apply for this test. DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam organizes this exam every year. In this article, we provide a complete information related to Assam polytechnic Application Form 2017, Eligibility, How to apply etc.
Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form Notification
Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form has been released from 20th of March, 2017 and continue till 5th of May 2017. Click here to fill the application form.
Assam polytechnic (PAT) Application Form 2017
Applicants can apply for Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT) from 20th of March, 2017. Applicants can fill their Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form can be filled only via online mode. Last date for submission of application form is 5th of May, 2017.
Application fee for Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT) application form is Rs. 400/-. Applicants can pay their fee payment via credit/debit card & net banking. Application fee can also be submitted in SBI bank (any branch) via Bank Challan that will be made during the filling of application form.
- Applicants must completed their 10th or 12th class examination from State educational board.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen and must have the domicile certificate of Assam state.
- In the qualifying exam, applicants need to secure minimum 40% of marks (for General Category applicants) in mathematics and science (average of both) whereas applicants belong to SC category need to secure 35% of marks and applicants those who belong to ST category need to secure 33% of marks in same subjects.
- Applicants those who born on or after 1stAugust 1997 are eligible to apply for this exam (for General category applicants) whereas applicants those who born on or after 1st August 1994 are eligible to apply (for SC/ST category applicants).
Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form Dates
|online applications available from||20th March 2017|
|Last date for online applications||5th May 2017|
|Examination Date||21st May 2017|
How to Apply
- Firstly get the Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT) application form the direct link is provided above.
- Now, applicants need to select their course.
- Then they need to fill all the required details in the application form.
- After that applicants need to Upload scanned images of themselves.
- After uploading procedure next step is to pay application fee.
- In last applicants need to send the printout of filled in application form to the DTE office.
How to Fill Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Application Form
Documents/certificates that are required at the time of form filling of Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT):
- Applicant’s Personal & Academic details.
- Scanned signature image in .jpg format (file size should not be more than 100 KB).
- Scanned photograph image in .jpg format (file size should not be more than 100 KB).
Steps to fill the online Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2017 application form:
Step-1: Visit Official Website
Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of DTE, Assam. Under Polytechnic Admission Test/exam, click on ‘Click here to apply’ button/link. Now, applicants need to select their course for which they want to apply.
Step-2: Fill Details & Upload Scanned Images
Applicants need to fill their Personal, Academic details and communication details. After that they need to Upload scanned images in the prescribed format. An application number will be generated, while filling the application form. Applicants are required to note down their application number for further use.
Step-3: Fee Payment
After that applicants need to download Challan form by clicking on ‘Print Bank Challan link’. Applicants can make their payment via any nearest branch of SBI bank. After submission of application fee, applicants are required to login to the application and enter payment details.
Step-4: Send the Filled-in Application to DTE Assam Office
Applicants need to take at least two printouts of the application form. One for submission to DTE office and other for your own reference. Applicants need to send the printout of filled in application form along with copy of Bank Challan to the below given address:
Directorate of Technical Education Assam
Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019
Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) Form Correction
Correction opportunity will not be provided to the applicants in Assam polytechnic 2017 (PAT) application form. Applicants are advised to fill all the details carefully in their application form.
If any applicant having query related to Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT) application form, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.