Assam Polytechnic 2017 PAT: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) is the state level entrance examination organized for the applicants those who belong to Assam state. Applicants those who are interested to take admission in various polytechnic courses offered by the different colleges/universities of the Assam state. Assam PAT 2017 Application Form has been released now. Assam Polytechnic is conducted by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education). Every single year a large number of applicants appear to apply for this exam. In this article, we are provide all information related to Assam Polytechnic 2017 (PAT) which includes its application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, admit card and result etc.
Assam PAT Notifications 2017
Application Form for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2017 has been released from 20th of March 2017. Click here for Application Form.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates
Here we provide all official dates for Assam PAT 2017:
|Online Registration from starts from||20th of March 2017|
|Last date for registration||5th of May 2017|
|Admit Card available on||12th of May 2017|
|Examination Dates||21st of May 2017 (10 AM to 12 Noon)|
Assam PAT Application Form
- Application form for Assam polytechnic 2017 will be available from the official website of the authority/board (i.e. www. dteassam.in).
- Application form will be available via online mode only.
- After applicants fill their application form, correctly they all are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of their application form for further use.
- Application form for Assam PAT 2017 will be released from 20th of March 2017.
Here we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria for this examination:
- The applicants must completed their 10th class or alike examination from a well-known board or, class 12th examination the SEBA (Secondary Education board of Assam).
- Applicant must be Indian citizen.
- Applicant must have a domicile of the Assam state.
- Applicants those who belonging to General category need to secure minimum 40% of marks in science and mathematics taken as average. Whereas applicants belong to SC category need to secure 35% and applicants belong to ST category need to secure minimum 33% of marks in average in science and mathematics.
- Applicants those who born on or after 1st of Aug 1997 are eligible for the exam (for General category applicants). Whereas applicants those who born on or after 1st of Aug 1994 are eligible for this exam (for SC/ST category applicants).
- For institutions/foundations outside from Assam state (seat allotted by Government of India), the upper age limit for those applicant is 21 years as on or before 1st of Aug 2017.
- Applicants those who did not have permanent residence certificate/record will not be allowed to take admission.
Assam PAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of Assam Polytechnic is discussed below.
- Question Type: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Examination Mode: offline mode (i.e. using Paper & pencil)
- Total questions:total 100 questions will be asked from 10th class syllabus including GK & aptitude.
- Duration:2 hours (120 minutes).
Applicants those who applying for office management need to give 1 separate exam which will come from General Knowledge & English. The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- SC (Schedule Caste) – 7%
- ST (Schedule Tribes Plains)-10%
- C. (including M.O.B.C.) -15% of annual intake capacity.
- For Physically Handicapped- 3% of Institute intake capacity.
- Sons and daughters of Retired Defence Personal- 1 seat in each Polytechnic.
- Sons/Daughters/Grand Daughters/Grand Sons of Freedom Fighters (both maternal & paternal): 15 seats in total and in all polytechnics expect Diphu.
- For Moran Community total 10 (ten) seats, 1 in each Polytechnic.
Assam Polytechnic 2017 Admit Card
Applicants can download their Assam PAT admit card from the official website of the authority which will be available from 12th of May, 2017. All applicants are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of their admit card and keep it safe until the admission procedure gets over.
Assam Polytechnic 2017 PAT Answer Key
Assam PAT 2017 answer key will be published after 1 or 2 weeks of the examination. Applicants can get a rough idea of their marks by calculate their marks with the help of the answer key available via the website.
Assam Polytechnic 2017 PAT Result
Result for Assam PAT 2017 will be available via official website of the authority. Applicants can download their result in 1st week of June, 2017. After the declaration of result merit list will be organized. Applicants those whose names will be there in the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
Assam Polytechnic 2017 PAT Counselling
Applicants those who qualify the exam will have to appear in the Assam Polytechnic 2017 counselling process. At the time of counselling applicants are needed to select the course and choose the university/college where they want to take admission.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following certificates/documents are needed for the counselling process:
- Domicile Certificate.
- Class X Marksheet.
- Class XII Marksheet Assam PAT 2017 Admit Card.
- Assam PAT 2017 Score Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Category Certificate.
If any applicant having query related to Assam Polytechnic 2017 PAT, then feel free to leave your comment below in the comment box.