Assam CEE 2018 Application Form, exam date, how to apply
Application Form for Assam CEE 2018 along with info brochure/booklet will be available in the 3rd week of March 2018. Assam CEE 2018 is a state level CEE (combined entrance examination) organized by Dibrugarh University. This exam is mainly conducted for those candidates who are interested to take admissions into engineering (i.e. B.Tech) and other courses. Here we provide all information related to Assam CEE Application Form 2018, exam date, how to apply etc.
click here to see full detail about Assam cee 2018
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form Notification
Till now authority/board will not release any notice regarding Assam CEE 2018 Application Form. When the official notification gets announced/published, we will update it here on this page.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can get Assam CEE application form 2018 via online mode which will be going to release in the 3rd week of March 2018 and continue till 2nd week of April 2018. Candidates get the application form only via online mode as mode/method other than online will be not be accepted.
Application fee for agriculture/engineering courses is Rs. 1240/-. If candidate is applying for both agriculture and engineering, then he/she need to pay Rs. 1540/- as an application fee. The fee payment can be made using bank Challan of SBI Bank.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen/Nationals and a permanent citizen/resident of Assam state.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have to complete their 12thor alike exam with subjects such as PCM and English subjects individually (without any gracing mark).
- In the qualifying exam, candidates must have to secure minimum 50% of marks for (general category candidates), 45% marks (for SC category candidates) and 40% marks (for ST category candidates).
- Candidates having age between 17 years and 21 years as on or before 1stAugust 2018. Then he/she is eligible for the exam.
Check Assam CEE Eligibility 2018 in detail.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Dates
|Online application starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of April 2018|
|Examination date||3rd week of May 2018|
How to Apply
Check how to apply for Assam CEE 2018 exam:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the official website of Assam CEE 2018.
- Then enter your registration details and submit it.
- After that fill all required details in the application form, carefully.
- Then candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After uploading procedure candidates need to make fee payment via bank Challan.
- In last candidates are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form and fee payment receipt and keep it safe for further reference.
How to Fill the Assam CEE 2018 Application Form
Following are the details/documents that required at the time of filling the Assam CEE 2018 application form:
- Valid Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and communication details.
- Payment details.
- Uploaded photograph will be colored passport size image which is scanned in jpg format with a file size between 35 kb to 20 kb.
- Signature scanned in jpg format and the image size with a file size between 30 kb to 15 kb.
All Candidates are required to follow below given steps to fill their Assam CEE application form 2018:
Step-1: Online Registration
Firstly all candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority. Then fill your registration details in the registration form and submit all your details.
Step-2: Fill Details
After registration done, next candidates need to fill all the required details in the application form such as qualification, personal, address, course, and other details.
Step-3: Upload Images
Then click on upload images option and select the scanned photograph and signature with a prescribed file size and upload them one by one in suggested format.
Step-4: Fee Payment
After that Candidates are required to pay their application fee by taking a hard-copy (printout) of the bank Challan and take it to the nearest branch of SBI bank and submit the payment.
Step-5: Print Application Form
After the fee payment confirmation, in last candidates are required to take a hard-copy (printout) of the application form and fee payment receipt and keep it safe for further reference.
Assam CEE 2018 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to fill details all their carefully in the application form and before submission of application form they all are need to recheck their application form as authority/board will not provide any correction opportunity to the candidate in the Assam CEE 2018.
If any candidate having query related to Assam CEE 2018 Application Form, then feel free to leave your query below.