APTET Application Form 2018 Dates Released, Steps to fill APTET Application Form 2018
APTET Application Form 2018: During an educational session, lots of candidates attend APTET. This is the short form of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test taken by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This is a famous exam in this state because it helps the candidates to get a state government teacher job. As per the information, it is an eligibility measurement test and by this exam, government find out the best candidates to become a government teacher. All those candidates who want to make their career in teaching line they all should have to qualify this exam. Only those candidates can participate in teacher’s interview schedule who qualify this test. TO take part in APTET 2018, candidates have to submit their APTET 2018 Application Form.
APTET Application Form 2018
The government of Andhra Pradesh manages various two exams under Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. IT manages Ist exam for 1 to 5th class teacher posts and 2nd exam for 6th to 8th class teacher posts. On the basis of given performance in this test, eligible candidates attend its interview and make them applicable for teachers posts. In current year also the government of AP state is going to manage APTET 2018. Recently the government has updated Application Form of APTET 2018 on its website. All the desired ap[plicants of this test should hurry up and submit their application forms soon. After the last date of applying, no application form will be accepted. Check its eligibility criteria from below.
Information About APTET 2018 Application Form
Applicants can check the exam Schedule for APTET Application form 2018 below:
|Issue of Notification||15th December 2017|
|Online Application form start from||26th December 2017|
|Last date to Apply||8th February 2018|
|Admit card releasing date||9th March 2018|
|Examination Date||23rd, 24th, 26th March 2018|
|Objection on Keys||10th April to 16th April 2018|
|Final Key Announcement||30th April 2018|
|Releasing of Marit List||5th May 2018|
|Provisional Selection List||11th May 2018|
|Verification of Certificate||14th May to 19th May 2018|
|Final Selection List||1st June to 6th June 2018|
|Posting Orders||8th June to 11th June 2018|
APTET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Requirement
- Candidates of 18 to 40 years age group can apply for this test.
- To check relaxation in age limit read the official notice carefully.
Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT):
- Candidate must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or
- Candidate must possess any other equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P. and two year D.Ed.
- Certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.
- Candidate must possess relevant degree with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from recognized University.
- Distance Mode courses offered by Universities and Deemed Universities recognized by Joint Committee comprising University Grants Commission, Distance Education Council (DEC), AICTE and with jurisdiction to operate such courses in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the interested candidates need to pay Rs.250/- as application fee for this test.
- All the applied candidates would have to qualify in this test to get a part in its interview and for further process.
How to Apply for APTET 2018
- First of all Open the site apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Apply Online for APTET 2018
- Now register yourself and fill the application form
- Upload the scanned documents and Photo / Sign
- Pay your application fee by debit or credit card
- Before final submission check the application form carefully
- Must get a hard copy of final submitted application form
APTET Application Form 2018: Important Points
- The Application form will be filled only via online mode.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-250/- for all the category candidates.
- Only registered and eligible candidates will issue the Admit card.
If any candidate having query regarding APTET Application Form 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.