APIIT NAT 2018 Exam Application Form, APIIT NAT 2018 Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Result
APIIT NAT 2018: APIIT stands for Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. APIIT is the very well-known institute which provide many courses. Recently APIIT published a notification that they are going to conduct NAT (National Admission Test). Which is seems to be good news for all those candidates who wants to take admission in APIIT. The application forms are available now and all interested candidates can fill the application form on or before the last date of form submission. Candidates can fill their application form from official website i.e. http://nat.apiit.edu.in/ and submit the same on or before the last date.
APIIT NAT 2018 Important Dates
Here candidates can check Exam schedule for APIIT NAT 2018 below:
|Availability of information brochure and application form||15 October 2017|
|Last date for the receiving of application form||02 June 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||03 June 2018|
|Announcement of result||10 June 2018|
|First counselling will conduct on||July 2018|
|Admission date||July 2018|
|Classes will commence from||August 2018|
APIIT 2018 Admission Test
APIIT is going to organize a NAT for the academic session of 2018-19. APIIT is the well-known institute which offers many courses related to IT (Information Technology) and those candidates who wants to take admission in this institute so there is a chance waiting for them, just fill the application form and give the admission test to get admission in APIIT. Candidates will also download their admit card from the official site i.e. http://nat.apiit.edu.in/ after application form process done.
APIIT NAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must complete their 12th from any known board along with two compulsory subject i.e. Mathematics and Physics and having one optional subjects Chemistry/ Computer.
- Candidate must have completed their 12th with minimum 45% of marks and 40% marks for those candidates who belong to reserved category.
- Candidates must have age between 17 years to 20 years then only he/she is eligible for APIIT NAT exam 2018.
Application form fee is Rs. 750. Candidates will pay their fee by using online mode (i.e. payment using Net Banking or made payment through debit card or even credit card) or by offline mode (i.e. payment made using DD).
APIIT NAT 2018 Courses Offered :
|B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Tech in Electronics|
|B.Tech in Mechatronics|
APIIT NAT 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for APIIT NAT 2018 through online as well as official mode. For online application candidates need to visit the official website of the conducting authority; on the other hand for offline application candidates need to download the form from the official portal. Fill the mandatory fields in the form very carefully and correctly. Candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- as necessary application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of “APIIT SD India” and payable at Panipat.
In case of offline application, the downloaded application form completed in app respects should reach at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Nr Toll Plaza, Panipat- Haryana (132103). Submit the duly filled in form before the last date.
The conducting authority will be the released the admit card to only those candidates who have completed registration process successfully. Candidates can obtain their admit card via post before 15 days from the entrance test. While coming to the examination center candidates need to bring their admit card along with two photographs.
How to download APIIT NAT 2018 Admit Card
Candidate will be download their admit card from the official website.
- First candidate go to official website (i.e. http://nat.apiit.edu.in/).
- Then he/she need to click on the Admit Card section.
- Then enter your correct Registration Number and DOB and after that submit your request.
- When you all done with submit option your Admit Card will appear on your PC.
- In last take a hardcopy (printout) of your admit card.
APIIT NAT 2018 Exam Pattern :
- Question Type: MCQ (Multiple choice question).
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions.
- Exam Duration: 2:30 Hours (150 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response candidates will be rewarded by 3 marks and for incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted for the same.
- Marks:Main subjects (i.e. Physics & Mathematics) contain weightage of 50 marks
APIIT NAT 2018 Exam Centre
APIIT NAT 2018 will be conducted in 15 centres across the country. The exam centre is allotted by a computer centric process which will allot the centre to the candidate on a first come first served basis. Candidates can select the exam centre of their choice based on accessibility.
The system will allot the centre if there is enough availability of seats. In case of non-availability, then the candidate is allotted the nearest available centre. The institute reserves the right to cancel an exam centre for unavoidable reasons
APIIT NAT 2018 Syllabus
NAT B.Tech Syllabus
Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Syllabus is given below
Syllabus for BBA and MBA
Candidates opting for Business Administration will be questioned on the below topics
APIIT NAT 2018 Reference Books
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|NCERT Mathematics Part I for Class 12||NCERT|
|Master The NCERT: Physics – Vol. 2||NCERT|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||RS Agarwal|
|NCERT Solutions: Physics 12th||NCERT|
|%in Test||Tuition Fee||%in Test||Tuition Fee|
|91% – 100%||100%||81% – 90%||80%|
|76% – 80%||40%||71% – 75%||30%|
|66% – 70%||25%||61% – 65%||20%|
|51% – 60%||15%||40% – 50%||10%|
Candidates can check their APIIT NAT 2018 result online most probably in the month of June 2018. Applicants can check the result of APIIT NAT 2018 as soon as it is declared via visiting the official website.
Steps to check the NAT 2018 Results?
The followed steps will help the candidates to check and download their NAT 2018 Result.
- Step 1: Visit the APIIT 2018 Official website.
- Step 2: Login by entering your registered application number and password.
- Step 3: NAT 2018 result and rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Download the NAT 2018 rank card and take a print out for future references.
The NAT 2018 result will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Nat 2018 which is expected to be conducted in the month of June, 2018.
APIIT NAT 2018 Counselling
APIIT NAT 2018 counselling will be conducted via offline mode. Post announcement of results, the merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority, based on marks secured and applicant’s category. In case of overlap, the marks from the individual subjects will be taken into consideration. Once the merit list is generated, Asia Pacific Institute of information technology will intimate the applicant through email. The email will contain details like venue and time of interview. The counselling letter will contain details like reporting time and other instructions to be followed by the applicant.
Steps to apply for APIIT NAT 2018 Counselling
- Once they receive the intimation, applicants should make all necessary arrangements
- Applicants can select the preferred course and college well in advance
- Applicants should reach the venue early for document verification process
- The counsellor will allot the course and college if available
- Applicants can make a different choice if the first one is not available
- Selected applicants can pay the admission fee and freeze the seat
- The institute will release the available list of seats for the second round of counselling
Applicants will have to carry both original and Xerox copies of below listed documents along with them at the time of counselling for verification and submission:
- Counselling intimation letter
- Admit Card
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Community Certificated issued by a recognised body
- Doctor authentication certificate for PWD applicants
- Recent Photograph
If any candidate having query regarding APIIT NAT 2018, then you may leave you query down below.