APIIT NAT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
APIIT stands for Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology. APIIT is the very well-known institute which provide many courses. Recently APIIT published a notification that they are going to conduct NAT (National Admission Test). Which is seems to be good news for all those applicants who wants to take admission in APIIT. The application forms are available now and all interested applicants can fill the application form on or before the last date of form submission. Applicants can fill their application form from official website i.e. http://nat.apiit.edu.in/ and submit the same on or before the last date.
APIIT 2017 Admission Test
APIIT is going to organize a NAT for the academic session of 2017-18. APIIT is the well-known institute which offers many courses related to IT (Information Technology) and those applicants who wants to take admission in this institute so there is a chance waiting for them, just fill the application form and give the admission test to get admission in APIIT. Applicants will also download their admit card from the official site i.e. http://nat.apiit.edu.in/ after application form process done.
APIIT NAT 2017 Important Dates
|Application form starts on||15th October 2016|
|Last date of form submission||31 May 2017|
|NAT Date||3 June 2017|
|Result declare on||10 June 2017|
|Counselling and Admission starts on||11 June to 17th June 2017|
|New session starts from||1 August 2017|
APIIT NAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must complete their 12th from any known board along with two compulsory subject i.e. Mathematics and Physics and having one optional subjects Chemistry/ Computer.
- Applicant must have completed their 12th with minimum 45% of marks and 40% marks for those applicants who belong to reserved category.
- Applicants must have age between 17 years to 20 years then only he/she is eligible for APIIT NAT exam 2017.
APIIT NAT 2017 Courses Offered :
|B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics|
|B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Tech in Electronics|
|B.Tech in Mechatronics|
How to download APIIT NAT 2017 Admit Card
Applicant will be download their admit card from the official website.
- First applicant go to official website (i.e. http://nat.apiit.edu.in/).
- Then he/she need to click on the Admit Card section.
- Then enter your correct Registration Number and DOB and after that submit your request.
- When you all done with submit option your Admit Card will appear on your PC.
- In last take a hardcopy (printout) of your admit card.
APIIT NAT 2017 Exam Pattern :
- Question Type: MCQ (Multiple choice question).
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions.
- Exam Duration: 2:30 Hours (150 minutes).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response applicants will be rewarded by 3 marks and for incorrect response 1 mark will be deducted for the same.
- Marks: Main subjects (i.e. Physics & Mathematics) contain weightage of 50 marks
Application form fee is Rs. 750. Applicants will pay their fee by using online mode (i.e. payment using Net Banking or made payment through debit card or even credit card) or by offline mode (i.e. payment made using DD).