AP PGECET Syllabus 2018 – Andhra University has announced the AP PGECET syllabus 2018 along with the notification on March, 2018. Andhra University has specified the AP PGECET syllabus for all the 13 disciplines of the entrance test which is being held on May, 2018 online for the M.Tech admissions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must Check the syllabus of AP PGECET that pertains to the discipline they have studied in their under graduation and which they have chosen to appear in the AP PGECET exam. Candidates can check the AP PGECET syllabus 2018 in the below section on this page. Candidates may check the AP PGECET syllabus 2018 they require and check the topics they need to study for the entrance test.
GATE qualified candidates are exempt from the AP PGECET exam. Such candidates will be required to fill a separate application form for the counselling which will be held on the basis of their GATE scores. Only candidates who have not appeared for GATE or do not have valid GATE scores need apply for the AP PGECET 2018 conducted by Andhra University. The AP PGECET 2018 will be held online in 13 papers for the M.Tech aspirants. Candidates may appear for the paper they wish to pursue their M.Tech in provided they meet the prescribed AP PGECET eligibility criteria 2018.
All candidates will be required to appear for Engineering Mathematics which i a mandatory section of the exam. The other part of the question paper will consist of the questions asked from the respective AP PGECET syllabus 2018 as prescribed. Candidates can check the AP PGECET syllabus 2018 below.
AP PGECET Syllabus 2018
AP PGECET Syllabus for EEE:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Numerical Methods, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability, and Statistics.
- Electrical Engineering:Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Electrical Machines, Electric Circuits and Fields, Power Electronics and Drives, Power Systems, Control Systems, Signals and Systems, Analog and Digital Electronics, Electric Traction System.
Aerospace Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Calculus & Numerical Methods.
- Flight Mechanics:Atmosphere, Airplane Performance, Static Stability, & Dynamic Stability.
- Space Dynamics:Central Force Motion, Elements of rocket motor performance, Orbit transfer, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and In-plane and out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Airfoils, and Wings, Viscous Flows, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing.
- Structures:Stress and Strain, Structural Dynamics, Flight Vehicle Structures, Turbo Machinery, Propulsion, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
AP PGECET Syllabus for Civil:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Calculus, Differential Equations & Numerical Methods.
- Structural Engineering:Structural Analysis, Mechanics, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering:Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering:Air Pollution, Irrigation, Hydrology, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Noise Pollution, Water Requirements, Municipal Solid Wastes, Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, and Surveying.
PGECET Syllabus for ECE:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering:Networks, Electronic Devices, Analog Circuits, Signals and Systems, Communications, Electromagnetics, Control Systems.
AP PGECET Syllabus for CSE:
- Engineering Mathematics:Set Theory & Algebra, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Computer Science and Information Technology:Operating System, Graph Theory, Computer Organization and Architecture, Mathematical Logic, Computer Networks, Combinatorics, Digital Logic, Programming and Data Structures, Compiler Design, Theory of Computation, Algorithms, Databases, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Web Technologies.
Andhra Pradesh PGECET Syllabus for Mechanical:
- Engineering Mathematics:Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Complex Variables & Numerical Methods.
- Applied Mechanics and Design:Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences:Fluid Mechanics, Applications and Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering:Metal Casting, Forming, Engineering Materials, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Production Planning and Control, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Metrology and Inspection, Research.
Chemical Engineering Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Complex Variables, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Chemical Engineering:Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Instrumentation and Process Control, Chemical Technology, Plant Design, and Economics.
Bio Technology (BT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Calculus, Differential Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability, and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Biotechnology:Process Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess Engineering, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Immunology, Characteristics of animal cells, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics.
Syllabus of Food Technology (FT):
- Food Chemistry and Nutrition: Food Chemistry, Nutrition.
- Food Microbiology & Biotechnology: Food Microbiology, Biotechnology.
- The Food Technology: Fruits, Meat, Vegetables and Plantation Crops, Poultry & Milk, Fish, Oil Seeds, Cereals, Pulses and Milk and milk products processing.
- Food Engineering:Fluid Mechanics.
- Food Quality & Standards:Food Quality, Standards.
Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Calculus & Probability, and Statistics.
- Geo-Engineering:Continents, Rocks, Oceans, Earth Composition, Maps, Principles of Remote Sensing, GIS Concepts and Applications, Surveying Methods, Study of Rain Fall, Electromagnetic Spectrum, Environment & Soils-texture.
- Programming in C:Variables, Arrays, Data Types, Functions, Expressions, Pointers, Control Structures & Structures.
Instrumentation Engineering (EI) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Complex Variables, Differential Equations, Probability and Statistics & Numerical Methods.
- Instrumentation Engineering:Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Transducers, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Signals, Analytical, Systems and Communications, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
Metallurgy (MT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mathematics:Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods & Vector Calculus.
- Metallurgical Engineering:Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Extractive Metallurgy and Manufacturing Processes.
Nano Technology (NT) Syllabus:
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Elements of Material Science
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Advanced Material Science
Pharmacy (PY) Syllabus:
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
If any applicant having query regarding AP PGECET Syllabus 2018, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.