AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018 helps the candidates to know about time duration of the exam, no. of question will be asked, etc. On behalf of the A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada conduct a state level entrance test. This test is known as AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test). It is conducted to provide admission in the PG courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, etc. Candidates check here to get the detailed information about AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
AP PGECET 2018 Exam will be conducted from 2nd week of May, 2018 through offline mode. Candidates who want to appear in the AP PGECET 2018 exam must know the exam pattern of it. Exam pattern for AP PGECET 2018 is not officially announced/ published by the exam conducting board/authority yet. Here, we are providing exam pattern according to the previous year question paper.
- Courses:Candidates will get admission into M.Tech/ME/M.Pharmacy Courses.
- Mode of Exam:Examination will be conducted through offline mode (Pen Paper Mode).
- Shifts: examination will be conducted in two shifts: forenoon and afternoon.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Number of Questions: paper contain a weightage of 120 marks.
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Question).
- Language: English language only.
- Marking Scheme: on each and every right answer candidate will be rewarded with 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: no provision for negative marking.
- Syllabus:Every Course comprises of different/separate syllabus.
Exam Pattern for AP PGECET 2018
|Test Paper||Paper Code||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC||120||120|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG||120||120|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||120||120|
If any candidate having query related to AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018, then you can drop your queries in the comment box.