AP PGECET Counselling 2017 will commence/start from the 3rd week of July, 2017. The counselling is organized on the basis of applicant’s marks/rank/performance in AP PGECET entrance exam. The counselling will commence with the documents/certificate verification. Applicants those who qualify the AP PGECET 2017 will be called for further counselling procedure and certificate/ document verification at the notified centres of AP PGECET 2017. Here, in this articles, we provide all information related to Counselling AP PGECET 2017, Documents required, Counselling fee etc.
AP PGECET Counselling 2017
Counselling procedure for AP PGECET 2017 based on applicant’s rank in AP PGECET 2017, applicants will be called for counselling procedure on the basis of their rank/marks/ performance in the exam. Counselling for GPAT /GATE qualified applicants and AP PGECET qualifiers will be held separately. Number of Seats which will be left after allotting the GPAT/ GATE applicants will be available for AP PGECET applicants. It is necessary for AP PGECET 2017 qualifiers applicants to attend the AP PGECET counselling 2017 for seat allotment and admission into M.Pharmacy/ M.Tech/Pharm.D courses of state colleges/ universities of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGECET Counselling Procedure 2017
AP PGECET 2017 counselling procedure includes:
Certificate Verification and Payment of Counselling Fee
To participate in the counselling procedure, applicants firstly need to verify their documents/ certificates. Applicants need to visit the helpline centres for registration and certificate verification. Applicants also need to submit Rs. 1000 as a counselling fee (for general category applicant) whereas applicants belong to SC / ST category need to pay Rs. 500 for the same. After document verification, applicants can collect the receipt from the counter.
Web Option Entry
After verifying the certificates/ documents, applicants can fill their choices for programs and colleges. Option entry can be done either via helpline centre or any other place having internet connection/ access. Applicants need to enter six letter codes password which will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number or email ID. Applicants need to take the printout of their saved options for further use.
Applicants will be informed about seat allotment result through SMS. After checking the allotted seat, applicants need to take the printout of seat allotment letter and report to the selected institute for the completion of admission process.
Documents Required For Verification
Applicants need to carry the following documents for verification:
- SSC passing certificate
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- AP PGECET 2017 rank card
- AP PGECET 2017 hall ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- GATE Score Card/GPAT Score Card
- PC/Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- Residence Certificate of father/ mother for a period of 10 years in Andhra Pradesh/Telangana excluding the period of their employment outside Andhra Pradesh /Telangana from M.R.O. for applicants who studied outside the state of Andhra Pradesh /Telangana.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST applicants
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination/ Aadhar card/ House hold card for applicants in private study and without any institutionalized education.
If any applicant having query related to AP PGECET Counselling 2017, then you can drop your queries in the comment box.