AP PGECET 2017: Application form, Exam Dates, Notification
AP PGECET (Andhra Pradesh Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test) 2017 is a state level entrance test of Andhra Pradesh state which is organized to provide admission to the applicants seeking for M.Tech, M.Pharma (regular courses) in the field of Technology, Engineering, and Pharmacy. It is organized by the JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). GATE & GPAT qualify applicants are exempted to avail this test for admission as they can get admission on the basis of their rank. Applicants can check the complete details about AP PGECET 2017 including application form, exam dates and notification for the year 2017.
AP PGECET 2017 Notification – Application Started
Application form for AP PGECET 2017 has been available from 3rd of March 2017.Click here for application form.
click here to download AP PGECET 2017 Information Booklet
AP PGECET 2017 mock test is available now. Click here for mock test.
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Dates
Get the dates of AP PGECET 2017 given below:
|Notification available from||1st of March 2017|
|Online Application Availability Date||3rd of March 2017|
|Last Date for form Submission (Without Late Fee)||6th of April 2017|
|Last Date for form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 500/-)||13th of April 2017|
|Last Date for form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/-)||18th of April 2017|
|Last Date for form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-)||21st of April 2017|
|Last Date for form Submission (With Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-)||28th of April 2017|
|Admit Card available from||29th of April 2017|
|Examination Date||10th 0f May, 2017 (Wednesday) to 12th of May, 2017 (Friday) in 2 sessions on each day from 10 AM to 12 PM and 2 PM to 4 PM|
|Result Declare in||2nd week of June 2017|
AP PGECET Application Form 2017
- Application form for AP PGECEThas been available only via online mode from 3rd of March, 2017.
- Applicants have to fill their application form before 6th of April, 2017(without late fee).
- After the last date of filling the application form, all applicants need to pay late fee as mention above.
- Applicants can also check their application form is submitted successfully or not.
- On successful submission, of application form then applicants get notified via SMS/E-mail.
- In case any applicant wants to appear in more than 1 test, then they need to pay separate registration fee for each test.
Note: applicants those who qualify GATE/GPAT exam. Then there is no need to appear for AP PGECET 2017 as they are admitted to the universities/colleges on the basis of their marks/rank in GATE/GPAT. Such applicants are required to register separately for admission.
The applicants can submit their application fee via credit card/debit card or via Andhra Pradesh online centres. Application fee is required to be paid by the applicants against the application form are as follows:
- For GEN/OBC category applicants – Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST category applicants- Rs. 400/-
Late fee is Rs. 500/-, Rs. 2000/-, Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 10000/- as per the dates of filling the late application form.
AP PGECET Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all the applicants to meet the minimum eligibility norms/conditions as prescribed by the board/authority. AP PGECET 2017 eligibility conditions are mentioned below:
- Applicant must an Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have a domicile certificate of A.P.
- Applicants must satisfy thenon local/local status requirements.
- The applicant must completed their qualifying examination as Tech/B.E.from the well-known University by securing minimum 50% of marks (45% of marks for SC/ST category applicants).
- The applicant must completed their qualifying examination as B.Pharma from the well-known University by securing minimum 55% of marks (50% of marks for SC/ST category applicants).
AP PGECET Exam Pattern
Check the AP PGECET exam pattern 2017 given below:
- Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Question Type: MCQ’s (multiple choice questions).
- Mode & Marks: Offline mode (i.e. using pen and paper)
- Total Marks: paper contain a weightage of 120 marks.
- Question paper Language: English only.
- Marking Scheme: on each and every right answer applicant will be rewarded with 1 marks.
|AP PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern|
|Exam Type||Offline mode (i.e. Pen & Paper Based)|
|Duration of the exam||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Total questions||120 MCQ’s|
|Type of questions||MCQ’s (Multiple Choice questions)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be rewarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No provision for negative marking|
|Medium of Question Paper||English only|
AP PGECET 2017 will be organized in the following disciplines:
|AP PGECET 2017 Test Paper||Paper Code|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics||GG|
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Centres:
This examination will be held in several cities of Andhra Pradesh include Tirupathi, Kakinada, Guntur, Visakhapatnam, Anantapuram. Applicants will get more details about the exam venue in the admit card.
AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus
This exam is held for various specializations of pharmacy & engineering. Thus, syllabus is separate for all these papers. Applicants should follow the syllabus for which they will be appeared for exam.
AP PGECET 2017 Admit Card
Admit card contain Roll No. and the name of the centre which will be available from the official website of the authority. The applicants have to enter their registration number and select the exam while downloading their admit card. AP PGECET 2017 admit card will be available from 29th April 2017.
AP PGECET 2017 Result
Applicants are required to enter their login IDs for checking their AP PGECET 2017 result. The result contains the total marks/ rank of the applicant. The result will be declared online via the official website in the month of June, 2017 tentatively. AP PGECET Rank card 2017 will be available for downloading after some days of the result declaration.
AP PGECET 2017 Cut-off
To qualify the AP PGECET 2017, the applicants have to secure minimum 25% of marks of the total marks. Applicants those who obtain the marks more than the AP PGECET cut-off marks then he/she will be eligible to take the admission in M.Tech course offered by the Universities/colleges of Andhra Pradesh. No minimum cut off is given for SC/ST. The rank card will be available only for the qualified applicants.
AP PGECET 2017 Counselling
Applicants those who qualify the examination have to attend the AP PGECET 2017 counselling for document verification & seat allotment. To appear in the counselling, applicants need to pay the counselling fee of Rs 600/- (Rs 300 for ST /SC/PH). After the payment of counselling fees, serial number and password will be given to the applicants via which applicants are able to mark the choices for universities/colleges.
If any applicant having any query related to AP PGECET 2017, then feel free to leave your comments below.