AP ICET 2018: Application form, Exam dates, syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) is managed and conducted by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Aspirants looking for admission in MCA or MBA regular courses in Andhra Pradesh universities/institutions can appear this test. AP ICET 2018is a state level entrance exam for those aspirants who belong to Andhra Pradesh state. Application for APICET 2018 has been released now. In this article we provide all information related to AP ICET 2018: Application form, Exam dates, syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, notification, counselling etc.
AP ICET 2018 Exam Dates
Here we provide exam programme/schedule of AP ICET 2018 (tentative):
|Online Application Form Starts from||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form (without late fee)||1st week of April 2018|
|Application form along With late fee of Rs. 500/- + Reg fee||2nd week of April 2018|
|Application form along With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Reg fee||3rd or 4th week of April 2018|
|Application form along With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg fee||Last week of April 2018|
|Downloading of admit card/Hall Tickets||Last week of April 2018|
|Examination date||1st week of May 2018|
|Preliminary Key Release on||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for receiving objections on Preliminary Key||2nd week of May 2018|
|Rank Declaration and Final Key||2nd week of May 2018|
APICET Application Form 2018
Application form for APICET 2018 will be available via online mode only. Eligible aspirants can fill the application form via official website of AP ICET 2018. Application fee of Rs. 450/- will be accepted through Andhra Pradesh online centres or via Payment gateway (Debit card/ Credit card/Net banking). Application form of APICET 2018will also be accepted with late fee if aspirants fail to submit the same within the specified time.
In case any Aspirant found any mistake in their application form then it is expected that the correction window may be opened in the third week of March, 2018 (tentative). It is one time correction chance/opportunity, no corrections will be acceptable further.
APICET Eligibility Criteria
Here we provide all the eligibility criteria’s for AP ICET 2018:
- Aspirant must be an Indian citizen /Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status laid down in the AP State Educational Establishments/Institutions.
- Aspirants those who are not Indian Nationals have to fulfill/satisfy all the requirements fixed by the concerned University.
- For MBA Course:Aspirants those who desired to take admission in this course must have passed their 3-year bachelor degree in any discipline from a well-known institution (Math studied at 10 class compulsory).
- For MCA Course:Aspirants those who want to apply for this course must having a bachelor degree with Math subject or any other subject (Math studied at 10+2 class compulsory).
- Aspirants belong to unreserved category need to secure minimum 50% of marks in the qualifying exam whereas aspirants belong to reserved category need to secure minimum 45% of marks for the same.
- Bachelor degree collected via distance mode must have recognition from joint committee of AICTE, UGC, and DEC.
- Aspirants those who are appearing their final year exam are also eligible for this exam.
- Aspirants need to secure minimum 25% of marks to qualify AP ICET 2018. Whereas there is No minimum qualifying marks for the aspirants belong to SC/ST category.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2018
Question Type: MCQ’s.
Exam Mode: offline examination mode (i.e. using paper and pencil based).
Exam Duration: 2 and half hours (i.e. 150 minutes).
Question paper pattern: Exam paper contain three sections i.e. Communication Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Analytical Ability. Full question paper structure for APICET 2018 is discussed below:
|Sections||Number of Question||Total 200 Q.|
|Section A: Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55||75|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability||algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30||75|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Functional Grammar||15|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Vizianagaram, Kuppum, Kurnool, Nellore, Ananthapur, Amalapuram, Thirupathi, Vijyawada, Bhimavaram, Chittor, Guntur, Kakinada, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram(RJY), Kadapa, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam.
APICET 2018 Hall ticket
Hall ticket for AP ICET 2018 will be issued only to the registered Aspirant on last week of April, 2018. Hall ticket enables the Aspirant to appear the entrance exam. It contains details like exam date, exam time and exam venue. Hall ticket downloading will only be done via the official website of AP ICET 2018.
APICET Result 2018
Exam conducting board/authority will declare the AP ICET 2018 rank/result on 2nd week of May, 2018. Result will be made as per the Aspirant’s performance in the entrance exam. Counseling round will be organized further only for the qualified aspirants.
APICET 2018 Answer Key
Preliminary answer key for AP ICET 2018 will be released by the exam conducting board/authority on first week of May 2018. Preliminary answer key enables the Aspirant to estimate their marks. Final answer key will be published on the day of result declaration as on second week of May 2018 on the official website of AP ICET 2018.
AP ICET Counselling 2018
Aspirants those who qualify AP ICET 2018 exam are required to appear in the counselling round. Seat allotment/allocation will be carried out only via the counselling process. Aspirants those who failed to attend the counselling process will not be eligible to get admission.
If any aspirants having any query regarding APICET 2018, then feel free to leave your comments below.