AP ICET 2017: Application form, Exam dates, syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern
APICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is conducted and managed by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Applicants looking for admission in MCA or MBA regular courses in Andhra Pradesh universities/institutions can appear this test. APCIET 2017 is a state level entrance exam for those applicants who belong to Andhra Pradesh state. Application for APICET 2017 has been released now. In this article we provide all information related to AP ICET 2017: Application form, Exam dates, syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, notification, counselling etc.
AP ICET 2017 Exam Dates
Here we provide official exam programme/schedule of AP ICET 2017:
|Online Application Form Starts from||1st of March 2017|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form (without late fee)||5th of April 2017|
|Application form along With late fee of Rs. 500/- + Reg fee||12th of April 2017|
|Application form along With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Reg fee||19th of April 2017|
|Application form along With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg fee||26th of April 2017|
|Downloading of admit card/Hall Tickets||28th of April 2017|
|Examination date||2nd of May 2017|
|Preliminary Key Release on||4th of May 2017|
|Last date for receiving objections on Preliminary Key||7th of May 2017|
|Rank Declaration and Final Key||10th of May 2017|
APICET Application Form 2017
Application form for APICET 2017 will be available via online mode only. Eligible applicants can fill the application form via official website of AP ICET 2017. Application fee of Rs. 450/- will be accepted through Andhra Pradesh online centres or via Payment gateway (Debit card/ Credit card/Net banking). Application form of APICET 2017 will also be accepted with late fee if applicants fail to submit the same within the specified time.
In case any applicant found any mistake in their application form then it is expected that the correction window may be opened in the 5th of March, 2017 (tentative). It is one time correction opportunity, no corrections will be acceptable further.
APICET Eligibility Criteria
Here we provide all the eligibility norms/criteria for AP ICET 2017:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen /Indian National and must satisfy the non-local/local status laid down in the AP State Educational Institutions/Establishments
- Applicants those who are not Indian Nationals have to satisfy/fulfill all the requirements fixed by the concerned University.
- For MBA Course:Applicants those who are seeking to take admission in this course must have completed their 3-year bachelor degree in any discipline from a well-known institution (Mathematic studied at 10 standard).
- For MCA Course:Applicants those who want to apply for this course must be a bachelor degree holder with Math subject or any other subject (Mathematic studied at 10+2).
- Applicants belong to unreserved category need to secure minimum 50% of marksin the qualifying exam whereas applicants belong to reserved category need to secure minimum 45% of marks for the same.
- Bachelor degree collected via distance mode must have recognition from joint committee of AICTE, UGC, and DEC.
- Applicants those who are appearing their final year exam are also eligible for this exam.
- Applicants need to secure minimum 25% of marks to qualify AP ICET 2017. Whereas there is No minimum qualifying marks for the applicants belong to SC/ST category.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2017
Question Type: objective type questions
Exam Mode: offline mode (i.e. using paper and pencil based).
Exam Duration: 2½ hours (i.e. 150 minutes).
Question paper pattern: this exam mainly contain three sections i.e. Mathematical Ability, Analytical Ability, and Communication Ability. Full question paper structure for APICET 2017 is discussed below:
|Sections||No. of Question||Total 200 Q.|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55||75|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Statistical Ability||10||75|
|algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Business and Computer Terminology||10||50|
Amalapuram, Thirupathi, Vijyawada, Bhimavaram, Chittor, Guntur, Kadapa, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram(RJY), Vizianagaram, Kuppum, Kurnool, Nellore, Ananthapur.
APICET 2017 Hall ticket
Hall ticket for AP ICET 2017 will be issued only to the registered applicant on 28th of April, 2017. Hall ticket enables the applicant to appear the entrance exam. It contains details like exam date, exam time and exam venue. Hall ticket downloading will only be done via the official website of AP ICET 2017.
APICET Result 2017
Exam conducting board/authority will declare the AP ICET 2017 rank/result on 10th of May, 2017. Result will be made as per the applicant’s performance in the entrance exam. Counseling round will be organized further only for the qualified applicants.
APICET 2017 Answer Key
Preliminary answer key for AP ICET 2017 will be released by the exam conducting board/authority on 4th of May 2017. Preliminary answer key enables the applicant to estimate their marks. After that Final answer key will be published on the day of result declaration as on 10th of May 2017 on the official website of AP ICET 2017.
AP ICET Counselling 2017
Applicants those who qualify AP ICET 2017 exam are required to appear in the counselling round. Seat allotment/allocation will be carried out only via the counselling process. Applicants those who have failed to attend the counselling round will not be eligible to take admission.
If any applicants having any query regarding APICET 2017, then feel free to leave your comments below.