AP DEECET 2019 : Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card
AP DEECET 2019 : Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh invites applications from the eligible candidates to pursue the ‘Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test’ (DEECET).AP DEECET (DIET CET AP) application form is published online on the official website along with the official notification. The candidates need to fill the application form and thereafter they will have to take part in the AP DEECET 2019. After qualifying the AP DEECET, candidates can take admission in the various public and private institutes of Andhra Pradesh to pursue the teacher’s diploma.
Here, in the post, candidates have been given all the details about the AP DEECET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admit Card & Important Dates etc.
AP DEECET 2019 Highlights
Here candidates can check Exam schedule for AP DEECET 2019 below:
|S.No.||Name of the Exam’s Event||Date assigned (Tentative)|
|1.||Date for Online registration/form filling||March, 2019|
|2.||Last date for Online Application Form Submission||April, 2019|
|3.||Date of issuing the admit card||May ,2019|
|4.||Date of Commencement of the entrance exam||May, 2019|
|5.||Announcement of the result||May, 2019|
|6.||Counseling /admission date||June, 2019|
AP DEECET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates, who have passed the Intermediate (12th) or its equivalent examination will be eligible to apply for AP DEECET 2019.
- Moreover, candidates need to have secured at least 50% marks.
- Candidates of the reserved category will be eligible to apply for AP DEECET 2017 Entrance Exam with 45% marks.
- The minimum age criteria for the candidates need to be 17 years while there will be no upper age criteria for the candidates.
AP DEECET Application Form 2019
- Candidates will be required to fill and submit the AP DEECET online application form through the official website which is ‘www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in’.
- It will be essential for all the candidates to fill the details correctly in the application form.
- The online application form will be submitted only after the scanned photos and signature are uploaded in the required format.
- The candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200 which will be submitted at the time of the submission of the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card or net banking or through the bank challan or DD.
AP DEECET Exam Pattern
There will be three part in the examination. The following table gives all the details about the ISM JEE Exam 2019:
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Quest.||Total marks|
|PART-I||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|PART-II||General English& Telugu Language||30||30|
|PART-III||Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies||60||60|
AP DEECET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
- Candidates will be issued the admit card after the successful submission of the online application form.
- Candidates will get the link on the official website to download the AP DIETCET Admit card from ‘deecetap.cgg.gov.in’.
- The admit card will have the details about the exam venue and the date and time of the examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to take part in the examination without the admit card.
AP DEECET 2019 Exam Center
During filling application form, candidates can choose the examination centre according to their preference. Once the examination centre is selected cannot be changed later. DEECET 2019 entrance test is conducted in the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
The following table shows the locations of the various Exam Centres in Andhra Pradesh along with their contact numbers:
|East Godavari District||9949458081|
|West Godavari District||9949993705|
AP DEECET Result 2019
- As the result is declared by the authority, it will be published on the official website of the official website.
- The result will be released and thereafter candidates are invited for the admission counseling.
AP DEECET 2019 Syllabus
Before appearing in the entrance examination, candidates must check the examination syllabus very carefully. Candidates are advised not to skip any of the topics given in the syllabus to secure better marks. APDEECET 2019 entrance examination is divided into two Parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
Following is the explanation of syllabus:
- Part A– This part syllabus is similar to the syllabus of Class 8 to 10 of AP state board.
- Part B– The Following table shows the weightage of Part B section:
|1st year Mathematics||20||20|
|2nd year Mathematics||20||20|
|1st year Physics & 2nd year Physics||20||20|
|1st year Chemistry & 2nd year Chemistry||20||20|
|1st year Botany & 2nd year Botany||20||20|
|1st year Zoology & 2nd year Zoology||20||20|
|1st year History & 2nd year History||13||13|
|1st year Economics & 2nd year Economics||13||13|
|1st year Civics & 2nd year Civics||13||13|
|History/ Economics/ Civics||1||1|
AP DEECET 2019 Cut Off
Cut off are the minimum qualifying marks which should be obtained by candidate in order to clear the entrance examination. Cut off marks will be published on the official website. With the help of the cut off marks candidates will get an idea whether they are shortlisted for selection process or not.
Following are the factors that affect AP DEECET 2019 cut off:
- Difficulty level of AP DEECET 2017 entrance exam
- Number of Qualified candidates in the exam
- Availability of seats in the college
- Number of DEECET candidates
- Highest marks score in the exam
The following table shows the category wise cut off of AP DEECET 2019 Entrance exam:
|Category||Cut Off Percentage|
AP DEECET 2019 Counselling
Candidate’s final selection is based on the counselling round. Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counselling. Counselling will be conducted through online mode only. It is scheduled to be commenced in the First week of June 2019. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
Candidates have to follow the below mentioned counselling process in order to register for counselling:
- Visit the official website of DEECETAP.
- Search and click on the link related to Web Counselling Process.
- Register and start filling the colleges choice
- Now pay the counselling fees through the payment gateway.
- After that, conducting board will announce AP DEECET 2019 Seat Allotment.
- If candidates get allotment in Government college, he/ she has to pay an amount of INR 2500
- If candidates get allotment in Private college, he/ she has to pay tuition fees of amount INR 12500
- Finally, candidates must report the seat allotted college.
Candidates are instructed to bring the following list of documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2019
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2019
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable
If any candidate having query regarding AP DEECET 2019, then you may ask us by leaving your query below in the comment box.