ANU PGCET Admit card 2017, How to Download Hall Ticket: ANU PGCET Admit card 2017 will be published by Acharya Nagarjuna University as per the given schedule/ timetable Applicants can download their ANU PGCET Admit card/Hall Ticket 2017 from the official website of the exam conducting authority. ANU PGCET 2017 examination ids going to held in the month of May, 2017.
ANU PGECET 2017 Notification
ANU PGECET 2017 examination is going to held on 5th of May to 7th of May, 2017.
ANU PGCET Admit card 2017
Admit card is also known as the Hall ticket and issued to those applicants only who have submitted their application form of ANU PGCET 2017 along with application fees before the last date of the examination, correctly. Admit card contain many details related to applicant and examination such as date and time, examination centre and other credentials. After downloading and printing the admit card, applicant are required to check that all the details are that they filled are correct and verifiable. Here, in this article we provide a complete details about ANU PGCET Admit card 2017 including how to download it AP PGECET 2017 Admit card/ Hall Ticket.
|Examination Date||5th of May to 7th of May, 2017|
ANU PGCET Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2017
For all accepted aspirants those who are eligible for this entrance exam, ANU PGCET 2017 Admit Card/Hall ticket will available on the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. at www.anudoa.in. We also provide a direct link to download ANU PGCET 2017 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket here on this web page.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here in this portion.
How to Download Admit Card
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. www.anudoa.in.
- Then click on ‘ANU PGCET 2017 Hall Ticket/Admit card link’.
- After that enter your login details i.e. Registration number, DOB etc.
- Now, your ANU PGCET admit card 2017 will be display on your computer screen.
- Al last applicants need to take a hard-copy (printout) of their Admit Card/Hall Ticket for further use.
- Applicant need to mention their Centre code and Name of their choice inOnline Application Form.
- Applicants those who are applying for more than one Test are advised to option for the same Centre as there is a possibility/probability of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Subject selected and Test Centre by the Applicant in the Application Form will not be considered under any conditions/ circumstances.
- Final allotment of the Examination Centre will be decided by the DA (Directorate of Admissions).
- The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Admit card/Hall Ticket. Applicants can download their Admit card/ Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Exam from the official website i.e. www.anudoa.in and www.anu.ac.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the official website. Then it will be informed to the applicants via SMS / E-mail.
If any applicant having any query regarding ANU PGCET Admit Card 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.