Answer key UKSSSC Samuh G Udhyan Pryaveshak 15 October 2017
Exam Released (85 posts). Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will be issued the official answer key of Uttarakhand Udhyan Praveshak 2017 for 85 vacant posts. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) takes the responsibility to conduct the examination.
Answer key UKSSSC Samuh G Udhyan Pryaveshak 15th of October 2017
Written Examination was conducted on 15th of October, 2017 at several center of Uttarakhand Region. For more information applicant need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. (www.sssc.uk.gov.in).
Applicants can download the UKSSSC answer key from the official website via online mode only. Applicant firstly need to access the official site then he/she need to follow below given procedure to get the copy of UKSSSC answer key. Answer key will be available in PDF format only. Applicants need to use Adobe reader to open the official answer key.
Answer key UKSSSC Samuh G Udhyan Pryaveshak 15 October 2017:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority i.e. (http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/) or applicants can also follow below given link
- UKSSSC Answer key will be published/ released by the concern authority of examination
- Official answer key will be available/ issued after 30 days to 45 days of examination
- Answer key will carry all the correct answer of written examination
- Applicants can check and get the rough idea about the merit list/cut off
- Applicants can also visit the below given link
Here we provide exam schedule for Answer key UKSSSC Samuh G Udhyan Pryaveshak:
|Examination date||15th of October, 2017|
|Admit card available||First week of October 2017|
|Answer key||Updated published after the Examination conducted|
Applicants need to read and follow all the given instruction carefully. Otherwise he/she will not be able to seat in the examination.
If any applicant having query regarding Answer key UKSSSC Samuh G Udhyan Pryaveshak 15 October 2017, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.