AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018 for MD/ MS/ MCh (6 years)/ DM (6 years)/ MDS courses has been issued from 12th of September 2017. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (popularly known as AIIMS), New Delhi is the conducting authority of the AIIMS PG entrance exam. This examination mainly conducted for the applicants to provide admission to PG (postgraduate) medical courses like MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Applicants on the basis of this entrance exam can get the admission in the affiliated colleges of AIIMS. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam. AIIMS PG entrance exam conducted twice in a year i.e. first it will be conducted in the month of January and the second time it will be conducted in the month of July. AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for DM/ MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been available from 5th of September, 2017. In this article, applicants can check a complete information about AIIMS PG application form 2018.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018– Released
- AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 for MD/MS/MCh (6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS courses (January Session) has been released from 12th September 2017. Click here to fill application form.
- Click here to check admission notice for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS] courses (January Session).
- AIIMS PG Application Form 2018 for DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been released from 5th September 2017 (for January Session).Click here to fill application form.
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
Applicants can start the AIIMS PG registration 2018 after reading prospectus carefully.
- All applicants can submit their application form via online mode
- Firstly, all applicants are required to register themselves for the online registration
- The registration for DM/ MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been commenced from the 5th of September, 2017
- AIIMS PG 2018 application form (January session) for DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been available from 5th September 2017.
- Application form for MD/ MS/ MCh (6YRS)/ DM (6YRS)/MDS] courses has been available from 12th of September, 2017
- Application window will be opened till 25th of September, 2017 (5:00 PM) (3 years course) and 3rd of October, 2017 (For 6 year’s courses)
- Applicants are allowed to submit their application for one speciality / subject only
- Applicants need to fill the application form early without waiting for the last date to avoid last minute rush
- Applicants can also check their application status after the successful submission of the application form.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form carefully because no editing facility will be provided after the submission of application form.
- Take a printout of filled-in form for the process of counselling or admission.
- Application fee for AIIMS PG 2018 can be further submitted via online mode i.e. by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- Applicants belong to UR/OBC category need to pay 1000/- as an Application fee
- Whereas Applicants belong to SC/ST category need to pay 800/- as an Application fee
- Applicants belong to OPH category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Applicants those who are applying for AIIMS PG 2018 need to check their eligibility for AIIMS PG 2018 from here:
- Nationality:A applicant must belong to the Indian national
- Qualifying Exam:Applicants those who are interested must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/ MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India)/ DCI (Dental Council of India)
- Minimum Marks:The minimum marks in the qualifying exam should be 55% aggregate marks for General category applicants and 50% for SC/ST category applicants
- Applicant must complete the 1 year (12 months) of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st of January, 2018
- If applicant will apply for July session, then their training must be completed on or before 30thof July, 2018.
For DM/ MCh and MD (Hospital Administration):
- Upper Age Limit:The upper age limit will be 35 years as on before 1st of January, 2018
- 5 years reservation for SC/ST category and 3 years reservation for OBC category
Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold a degree in MD/ MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) in the respective discipline
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Dates
Here, we are listing the official application dates of AIIMS PG for the January session:
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)
|Starting of online registration||5th of September, 2017|
|Closing Date of registration||25th of September, 2017|
|Date for checking the application status||14th of October, 2017|
|Exam Date||5th of November, 2017|
For MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)
|Availability of prospectus and starting of online registration for application||12th of September, 2017|
|Closing date of online registration||3rd of October, 2017|
|Date to check the application status||12th of October, 2017|
|Date of Exam||12th of November, 2017|
How to Apply
Applicants can apply for AIIMS PG by following the steps given below:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of exam conducting authority (link is given above)
- After that click on “New Registration” button
- Then read all the instructions given in the registration procedure and then click on “Proceed” button
- On the next page, the New Applicant Registration form will be appeared
- Read the eligibility and click on “Register” After successful registration the ‘Applicant ID and Password’will appear on the computer screen and same will be sent to the applicant’s registered email id or mobile number
- Complete the six steps of the registrationprocess in which you have to provide your personal information, qualification details, etc
- Make a payment after selecting the test centre. Select one of the online payment modes for paying the fee
- Pay the registration fee and click on the submit button. Do not forget to take the printout of the fee payment receipt
- Upload the scanned imagesof photograph (50-100 kb), signature (10-50 kb) and left hand thumb impression (50-100 kb). The size of the image should be in jpeg, jpg, gif or png format.
- At last, print your filled-in application form for further use
Click here to check How to Fill AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form (DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration)).
Click here to check How to Fill AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form (MD/MS/MCh (6YRS)/DM (6YRS)/MDS).
If any applicants having query regarding AIIMS PG Application form 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.