AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018 for MD/ MS/ MCh (6 years)/ DM (6 years)/ MDS courses has been issued from 12th of September 2017. AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi is the conducting authority of the AIIMS PG entrance exam. This examination mainly conducted for the candidates to provide admission to PG (postgraduate) medical courses like MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch. Candidates on the basis of this entrance exam can get the admission in the affiliated colleges of AIIMS. AIIMS PG is a national level entrance exam. AIIMS PG entrance exam conducted twice in a year i.e. first it will be conducted in the month of January and the second time it will be conducted in the month of July. AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for DM/ MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been available from 5th of September, 2017. Here, in this article, we provide complete information regarding AIIMS PG 2018 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AIIMS PG 2018 Notifications – Application Released
- Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018 for MD/MS/MCh (6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS courses (for January Session) has been available from 12th of September, 2017.
- Application Form for AIIMS PG 2018 for DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been available from 5th of September, 2017 (for January Session).
AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2018
Here, we have providing the complete exam schedule for AIIMS PG for both the sessions:
For January session (DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration):
|Online registration||5th of September, 2017|
|Closing date of registration||25th of September, 2017 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||13th of October, 2017|
|Check Application Status||14th of October, 2017|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||20th of October, 2017|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card||24th of October, 2017|
|Admit card releases||24th of October, 2017|
|Entrance Examination (Stage 1)||5th of November, 2017|
|Result Declaration (Stage 2)||9th of November, 2017|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||20th, 21st & 22nd of November, 2017|
|Final Result||27th of November, 2017|
|Admission Last Date||28th of February, 2018|
For January session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)):
|Online registration||12th of September, 2017|
|Closing date of registration||3rd of October, 2017 (5 PM)|
|Date for checking status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons.||12th of October, 2017|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected||16th of October, 2017|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Nos. and uploading Admit Cards||27th of October, 2017|
|Entrance Examination||12th of November, 2017|
|Result Declaration||18th of November, 2017|
|1st counselling||07th of December, 2017|
|2nd counselling||18th of December, 2017|
|Open Counselling||23rd of February, 2018|
For July Session (DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration):
|Online registration||February, 2018|
|Last date of registration||March, 2018|
|Admit card availability||March, 2018|
|Entrance exam date (Stage I)||7th of April, 2018|
|Result Announcement (Stage I)||12th of April, 2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||23rd , 24th & 25th of April, 2018|
|Final Result Notification||28th of April, 2018|
For July session (MD/MS/MCh(6yrs)/DM(6yrs)):
|Online Registration Starts||March, 2018|
|Last date of registration||April, 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||April, 2018|
|Date of Exam||6th of May, 2018|
|Result Announcement||12th of May, 2018|
|1st Counselling||5th of June, 2018|
|2nd Counselling||12th of June, 2018|
|Open Counselling||24th of August, 2018|
AIIMS PG Application Form 2018
After all candidates read the prospectus carefully, they are required to proceed to fill the online AIIMS PG 2018 application form:
- All candidates can submit their application form via online mode
- Firstly, all candidates are required to register themselves for the online registration
- The registration for DM/ MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses has been commenced from the 5th of September, 2017
- Application form for MD/ MS/ MCh (6YRS)/ DM (6YRS)/MDS courses has been available from 12th of September, 2017
- All the candidates are required to fill their application form before the due/last date
- Candidates can select the city of examination as per their suitability
- To the authority.All candidates are required to fill the all details carefully. As No further correction will be permitted in application form once the form is submitted.
Candidates those who are applying for AIIMS PG 2018 need to check their eligibility for AIIMS PG 2018 from here:
- Nationality: A candidate must belong to the Indian national
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those who are interested must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/ MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India)/ DCI (Dental Council of India)
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in the qualifying exam should be 55% aggregate marks for General category candidates and 50% for SC/ST category candidates
- Candidate must complete the 1 year (12 months) of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st of January, 2018
- If candidate will apply for July session, then their training must be completed on or before 30thof July, 2018.
For DM/ MCh and MD (Hospital Administration):
- Upper Age Limit: The upper age limit will be 35 years as on before 1st of January, 2018
- 5 years reservation for SC/ST category and 3 years reservation for OBC category
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a degree in MD/ MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) in the respective discipline
- Application fee for AIIMS PG 2018 can be further submitted via online mode i.e. by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking
- Applicants belong to UR/OBC category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as an Application fee
- Whereas Applicants belong to SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 800/- as an Application fee
- Applicants belong to OPH category are exempted from the payment of application fee.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants can check the exam pattern for AIIMS PG 2018 in detail from the below section:
- Mode of Exam:The exam will be conducted via online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Number of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked, for MD/ MS. Whereas total 90 questions will be asked, For MDS.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of MCQ (multiple Choice Questions).
- Duration of the Exam: The Exam duration for MD/MS, will be 180 minutes (3 hours) and for MDS, exam will be of 90 minutes
- Marking Scheme: Applicants will be awarded with 1 mark for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd marks will be deducted for the each wrong answer as a negative marking scheme
To check detailed eligibility, exam pattern & other details, refer the information brochure link given below:
- Click here to check Information Brochure for AIIMS PG 2018 of (DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration)).
- Click here to check Information Brochure for AIIMS PG 2018 of (MD/MS/MCh (6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS).
AIIMS PG Admit Card
The Admit card for AIIMS PG 2018 exam will be available from the official website of exam conducting authority. Candidates can get the admit card for January session for DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses from 24th of October, 2017. Admit card for the 6 year courses will be available on 27th of October, 2017. And for July session, admit card will be available from the last week of April, 2018. Admit card will contain all the important instructions regarding the examination.
AIIMS PG Result
Final result of the AIIMS PG 2018 will be published on the official website of exam conducting authority. AIIMS PG 2018 Result for the January session will be available on 18th of November, 2017. And the result for DM/MCh & MD (Hospital Administration) courses will be published on 9th of November, 2017. For July session, result will be available in the 2nd week of May, 2018. The official notification regarding the result will not be intimated on the telephone or by post to any candidate so keep checking this webpage for all updates
AIIMS PG Counselling 2018
On the day of counselling, all candidates are required to bring one photo copy of their registration slip along with other required original documents. The admission process will be totally based on the entrance examination. The counselling for AIIMS PG will be conducted in 3 rounds. 1st counselling will be held on 7th of December, 2017. 2nd counselling round will be held on 18th of December, 2017. And the third round of counselling will be held as open counselling for filling all the vacant seats.
If any applicant having query regarding AIIMS PG 2018, then you may leave your query below in the comment box.